Forums Off-topic

The Holy Lebibe page 2

50 posts

Flag Post

That’s it I’m reporting you.

I report people because I don’t like their religions too!

Flag Post

I’m gonna report someone right now, because I’m forcing them to change name of a fictional bible parody, and they said no.

Flag Post

You don’t know because you’re not a Christian someone who lives by the Bible.

Flag Post

Tyrogue, I live by the Holy Le(l)bib(e), and you wouldn’t know. This is not a fictional Bible parody, this is a nonfiction piece and I am not making fun of the Bible in any way. We simply believe in some of the things Pastarians do, and you all think it’s silly because apparently people can’t make their own religions.

Flag Post

No-one’s forcing you to post here. If you don’t like a particular topic of discussion, feel free to avoid it.

Flag Post

As an atheist, I say… to hell with religion!

Flag Post

As an atheist, I say… to hell with religion!

I started believing when I saw a square hole in my ceiling, and glowing eyes watching me. But I don’t care what you believe in, it’s all fine with me.

Flag Post

Thanks for your acceptance.
Unlike some people!

Flag Post

I disagree with your trend…

I think as the world’s temperature goes up so will the number of pirates, simply due to desperation. However, this is a far more complicated trend than, Avg. global temperature vs. number of pirates, since the two are not directly related per-say. Privateer’s exist only when it is profitable to due so (cost < reward), or it is due to moral implications (ie, corruption.) Thus, just because the temperature raises a couple of degrees, does not mean the value of goods is increasing exponentially.

Also, your graph sucks (a hyperbolic function? 3 var, time(?), pirates, Temperature), as it doesn’t show the function well, as you modified the x scale to accommodate time. Which is just dumb, because it makes your graph appear linear. So I took the liberty of replicating the graph:

there we go got rid of the ad…

Flag Post

In 1820, there were some pretty badass pirates, thats why it’s cooler than 1860.

I didn’t make said graph.

Flag Post

I am curious if Stoic remembered to add the recent surge in Somali piracy to his figures. Surely this will have drastic effects on our climate in the near future.

Flag Post

Wow, this is a whole new way to look at the universe! This has brought new enlightenment. Surely whoever made this religion is a total genius.

Drinks milk

Joins church

Flag Post

Okay but please change it to anything but Holy and Bible scrambled it offends me. You can change it to Holy Cable.

Well, I find it offensive that you called yourself the Savior. Only Jesus Christ the Lord has the right to that title, and I was shocked and immediately reported it to my pastor that someone would do such a thing.

Flag Post

You don’t know because you’re not a Christian someone who lives by the Bible.

I’m not offended. D: That must mean I’m unholy!!!!

Flag Post

I don’t know what makes one religion more true than another, could believe in the pink sewer-giraffe for all I care.

Drinks milk
Joins church

Flag Post

Drinks milk
Joins church
Feels Fulfilled in life

Flag Post

Iliketurtlez has just won the Kongregate forum. Honestly, this is the best thread I’ve seen on here so far.

Flag Post

I drank the milk. I joined. I CAME.

Also, let me translate for Tyrogue.

Tyrogue:BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Flag Post

i lol’d
Also is there any holidays of this awesome cat-based religion like Catmas?

Flag Post

Members : Evilgenius100
Techyworm
Serghi
SomebodySetUsUp
Iliketurtlez

i loled all over my keyboard

@techyworm -On December 26, we have the holy holiday of Caturday, the day the universe was created by Ceiling Cat.

Flag Post

I do believe we need our equivalent to a pope.

Flag Post

I’ll be the pope like thing..

I have drank the milk and everything..

Flag Post

I’ll be the pope like thing..
I have drank the milk and everything..

Our pope is chosen by ceiling cat, and must be hated by Basement Cat, and Floor Dog. I am not allowed to be the pope for Floor Dog related reasons.

Flag Post

Can I be the pope? I drank 2% milk before I was born.

Flag Post

oh my I forgot about this thingy.

I am curious if Stoic remembered to add the recent surge in Somali piracy to his figures. Surely this will have drastic effects on our climate in the near future.

Ah, but I answered this in my post, I did not create new figures, I only replicated the data and reploted the graphs. This in order to show the correct shape of said graph.