Forums Off-topic

XBOX 360 VS PLAYSTATION 3

51 posts

Flag Post

WHICH ONE IS BETTER AND WHY

AND STFU WE KNOW PC IS BETTER ALREADY!!!

Flag Post

xbox is better.

PS3 has NO GAMES :<

Also, Xbox has all of the hardcore games like Halo.

PS3 has lame games. All PS3 games are bad or ports of old Xbox games (Bioshock). Also, Sony is making a RIPOFF of smash bros. They even put “Super Smash Bros” in the tags of a trailer of it that they put on youtube.

Flag Post

ps3 because it has better games

Flag Post

My favorite thing about Sony is that most of the characters in their smash bros ripoff are ppl i’ve never heard of.

Flag Post

gujgikulo

Flag Post

ps3 nuff said

Flag Post
Originally posted by I_Like_LBP2:

ps3 because it has better games

Ofc

Originally posted by ajx30009:

ps3 nuff said

For once I agree with you

Flag Post

PS3 has better games
Xbox has more little kids
Can’t decide

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

PS3 of course. Stupid Xbox Live is way to expensive, PSN is free. I have a PS3 AND a Xbox, but personally the xbox is annoying.

Flag Post

Xbox 360 is better because I own one. However I’m sure the playstation is just as good so it really doesn’t matter.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CROWmantic:

xbox is better.

PS3 has lame games. All PS3 games are bad or ports of old Xbox games (Bioshock). Also, Sony is making a RIPOFF of smash bros. They even put “Super Smash Bros” in the tags of a trailer of it that they put on youtube.

Ratchet & clank,Uncharted,God of war,LBP2,Resistance series,Killzone,Infamous….Just to name a few.

Xbox:Halo…

Flag Post
Originally posted by SoWhatImDumb:
Originally posted by CROWmantic:

xbox is better.

Ratchet & clank,Uncharted,God of war,LBP2,Resistance series,Killzone,Infamous….Just to name a few.

Xbox:Halo…

i don’t think so

Flag Post

@Title: Considering they’re both inanimate objects, I don’t see them doing much in a fight….
I expect they’d both just sit on the ground next to each other, looking retarded.

@Opening post: Both have their pros and cons, I feel they come out equally.

Hardware: There’s a reason the 360 is notorious for it’s shitty hardware, and that’s due it it breaking too fucking easily.
PS3’s is more powerful too.
I’d say the PS3 wins here.

Controller: The 360’s controller is much better suited for FPS, and pretty much nothing else.
The PS3’s is better for pretty much everything else, especially fighting games.
RPGs, my favourite genre, are pretty much equal on either controller, so the winner here depends on what type of game I feel like playing at the time.

UI: PS3’s looks like shit and is confusing to use.
360’s used to look awesome and was very easy to use, but now it merely looks okay and is horrible to use.
Probably a tie, due to currently being equally as shitty as each other.

Online: PS3’s is free, 360’s is not.
I dunno about you, but after I’ve bought the game and the machine, I really don’t want to have to keep on paying even more just to be able to fucking play the game to its fullest extent.
On the other, I don’t want to think of myslef as a freeloader….
Tie, due to my own morals and standards.

Games: The most important part.
Each certainly has its own list of awesome exclusives, but in my mind, “exclusives” are also determined by the game of game they are, therefore which controller they’re best as.
For me, all FPS games will be exclusive to the 360, whereas all fighting, driving, action RPGs, city-based sandbox games, hack ‘n slash, platformer, and sports games are exclusives to the PS3.
RTS games, I feel, are exclusive to PC, and despite being one of my favourite genres, can’t be considered here.
Normally I’d consider this a tie, since both consoles have awesome games that I love, but the PS3 wins due to its versatility with regards to the types of games its controller can be better played with.

Basically, opinions.
A console’s pros and cons to one person may not be the same as another’s pros and cons, so everyone is certainly welcome to disagree with anything I say here.
So, despite all that, I still consider them equal.

Flag Post

The only reason I’d get an XBox is to play Mass Effect. Obviously buying an XBox to play one game is a waste of money, so I’ll just steal one live with it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by HappyAlcoholic:

@Title: Considering they’re both inanimate objects, I don’t see them doing much in a fight….
I expect they’d both just sit on the ground next to each other, looking retarded.

@Opening post: Both have their pros and cons, I feel they come out equally.

Hardware: There’s a reason the 360 is notorious for it’s shitty hardware, and that’s due it it breaking too fucking easily.
PS3’s is more powerful too.
I’d say the PS3 wins here.

Controller: The 360’s controller is much better suited for FPS, and pretty much nothing else.
The PS3’s is better for pretty much everything else, especially fighting games.
RPGs, my favourite genre, are pretty much equal on either controller, so the winner here depends on what type of game I feel like playing at the time.

UI: PS3’s looks like shit and is confusing to use.
360’s used to look awesome and was very easy to use, but now it merely looks okay and is horrible to use.
Probably a tie, due to currently being equally as shitty as each other.

Online: PS3’s is free, 360’s is not.
I dunno about you, but after I’ve bought the game and the machine, I really don’t want to have to keep on paying even more just to be able to fucking play the game to its fullest extent.
On the other, I don’t want to think of myslef as a freeloader….
Tie, due to my own morals and standards.

Games: The most important part.
Each certainly has its own list of awesome exclusives, but in my mind, “exclusives” are also determined by the game of game they are, therefore which controller they’re best as.
For me, all FPS games will be exclusive to the 360, whereas all fighting, driving, action RPGs, city-based sandbox games, hack ‘n slash, platformer, and sports games are exclusives to the PS3.
RTS games, I feel, are exclusive to PC, and despite being one of my favourite genres, can’t be considered here.
Normally I’d consider this a tie, since both consoles have awesome games that I love, but the PS3 wins due to its versatility with regards to the types of games its controller can be better played with.

Basically, opinions.
A console’s pros and cons to one person may not be the same as another’s pros and cons, so everyone is certainly welcome to disagree with anything I say here.
So, despite all that, I still consider them equal.

You should leave fps to the pc.

Flag Post

FPS on PC requires less skill.
Even I’m good at FPS games on the PC.

Flag Post

You should leave fps to the pc.

Not really. I know a lot of people say the mouse is more accurate, but in truth the difference is very minor. Besides, the Wiimote is way better than the mouse for accuracy.
And the controller is way better than the keyboard for every other action.

Flag Post

FPS on PC requires less skill.
Even I’m good at FPS games on the PC.

No duh – . -

Flag Post

“When everyone is super, no one is super.”

If everyone plays on a medium in which everyone kicks ass, there’s no possible way to determine who among them is the more skilled.
Playing with a controller requires more skill, so we’ll be better able to determine who the better players are.

Flag Post

“When everyone is super, no one is super.”

If everyone plays on a medium in which everyone kicks ass, there’s no possible way to determine who among them is the more skilled.
Playing with a controller requires more skill, so we’ll be better able to determine who the better players are.

Playing with a controller is easy.

Flag Post

I think this is a stupid discussion, because they only argument both sides can come up with is exclusives and the controller. I have a PS3 and i do benefit from a free online service and that i am able to play blue-ray on it. There are of course also exclusives for the playstation, like Rachet & Clank, Uncharted, God of War and all of those HD remakes like Ico/Shadow Of The Colossus, and i enjoy those alot. But i never owned a xbox, so i can’t really say that the PS3 has bettergames, or that it is plain better, because i’ve never owned a xbox.

Flag Post

Ps3 of course.

Flag Post

Playing with a controller is easy.

And playing with a mouse and keyboard is easier.