Forums Off-topic

Elder Scrolls VII: Hearthfire review!! (SPOILER: Its skyrim again) page 2

35 posts

Flag Post

The DLC isn’t a sequel. Everyone knows that. A sequel is the release of another game that take place right after the previous one. Or a little bit later. When I posted the first time I didn’t read what the guy said but after reading it it looks like this guy has a low IQ.

Flag Post

Thanks Mafefe, you saved me quite a bit of money! Good thing you warned me with this great review.

Flag Post

You can buy people to live in your house.

Well that’s disturbing.

You can even buy children!!

Oh dear.

MINING to CRAFT things is an ORIGINAL IDEA made by Notch, 5 years ago. That’s right, Hearthfire is a RIPOFF of Minecraft!

>Claiming minecraft invented the process of crafting
objects from materials in which you mine

>Not realizing Dwarf Fortress and Infiniminer did it first

>I know he’s a troll, now be silent and let me indulge in my fantasy

Flag Post

You fucking serious? This is a DLC not a sequel, seems to me your the one living under a rock.
Sure the graphics aren’t the best, but they are good enough.
They did not ripoff minecraft, minecraft is about placing blocks to build anything you can imagine, and surviving, You can’t just say that when many games before minecraft were also about creation.

Slavery huh? Well if the people you ‘enslave’ are asking wether you would pay them to play music at your new home, it’s not slavery, its a fucking job, as in your willing to do it for money. Slavery is were you make someone do work, wether they like it or not.

I’d have to agree with you on the race’s side of things though 4 children models, all nord, pfft, I guess they just couldn’t give a damn what sort of children you ADOPT.

You are just a minecraft playing lardass 5 year old. Face the facts. The rest of you who are beleiveing any of this, just… get an education, please.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rederror:

You fucking serious? This is a DLC not a sequel, seems to me your the one living under a rock.
Sure the graphics aren’t the best, but they are good enough.
They did not ripoff minecraft, minecraft is about placing blocks to build anything you can imagine, and surviving, You can’t just say that when many games before minecraft were also about creation.

Slavery huh? Well if the people you ‘enslave’ are asking wether you would pay them to play music at your new home, it’s not slavery, its a fucking job, as in your willing to do it for money. Slavery is were you make someone do work, wether they like it or not.

I’d have to agree with you on the race’s side of things though 4 children models, all nord, pfft, I guess they just couldn’t give a damn what sort of children you ADOPT.

You are just a minecraft playing lardass 5 year old. Face the facts. The rest of you who are beleiveing any of this, just… get an education, please.

wow how much are you getting payed by bethesda to be so butthurt on the only LEGIT Hearthfire review???

Flag Post
Originally posted by rederror:

my lungs, I think they just exploded

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gifindor737:

accualy the creator of skyrim is freinds with the creator of minecraft.there is an easter egg at throat of the world called the notched pickaxe.

“friends”
Bethesda sued Mojang becase of theyr game “Scrolls”

Flag Post

accualy the creator of skyrim is freinds with the creator of minecraft.there is an easter egg at throat of the world called the notched pickaxe.

ur so stupid
there isnt only meaning of notch in the world retard

a V-shaped or U-shaped indentation carved or scratched into a surface; “there were four notches in the handle of his revolver”

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rubentiki:

“friends”
Bethesda sued Mojang becase of theyr game “Scrolls”

Actually, Zenimax sued Mojang.

Flag Post

Oh god I swallowed my gum reading redterror’s post.