Forums Off-topic

I think all automatic and semi-automatic guns should be banned

37 posts

Flag Post

If you need guns like that for hunting, you suck at hunting. There is no other reason to justify having one.

Discuss how all guns should be banned and how only fat retarded rednecks support owning guns.

Flag Post

This thread has a missing OP

Seriously though, I agree with the first sentence.

Flag Post

I’ll put this out there…

I am not a fat retarded redneck, but I do support the second amendment.
The problem is not that people can get guns, the problem is that it is too easy too get a gun.

I think that in order to purchase a gun, a person must first be required to get an extensive background check and mental health assessment and be required to do basic training in handling firearms.

Flag Post

Also, all hunters are scrubs.

They camp out all day in these gay little camouflaged chairs and wait for animals to come by.

If hunters were good with guns, they would be running around getting 360 no scopes like the TRUE MLG PROS

Flag Post
Originally posted by fma1:

I’ll put this out there…

I am not a fat retarded redneck, but I do support the second amendment.
The problem is not that people can get guns, the problem is that it is too easy too get a gun.

I think that in order to purchase a gun, a person must first be required to get an extensive background check and mental health assessment and be required to do basic training in handling firearms.

Agreed

Flag Post

I’ll take a noob tube for hunting anyday.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by CROWmosome:

Also, all hunters are scrubs.

They camp out all day in these gay little camouflaged chairs and wait for animals to come by.

If hunters were good with guns, they would be running around getting 360 no scopes like the TRUE MLG PROS

Oh my, that mental image.
Originally posted by Hallucent:

OP is stupid

>Not knowing Mafefe is a troll
>2012

@OP: The right to own firearms in America is not so we can hunt, but so that we can rebel against the government should the need arise.

Flag Post

Guns are good for sport and protection too

Flag Post

Guns are needed for america’s trademark school shootings

Flag Post

There’s nothing wrong with Guns. I’m not sure why you have a problem with them.

If it’s your thought process of backing your claim up with “Guns kill people” that is totally false. People kill people. I could kill someone with a pencil by stabbing it up through their nose or eye socket and into their brain…I’m just saying if you’re going to ban guns then ban everything else that is potentially dangerous.

Ban a fork so the fat people can’t eat. Forks don’t make people fat. People’s choices make them fat. Just think…

Flag Post

so can crows have guns

Flag Post
Originally posted by xDaniBananix:

If it’s your thought process of backing your claim up with “Guns kill people” that is totally false. People kill people. I could kill someone with a pencil by stabbing it up through their nose or eye socket and into their brain…I’m just saying if you’re going to ban guns then ban everything else that is potentially dangerous.

Ban a fork so the fat people can’t eat. Forks don’t make people fat. People’s choices make them fat. Just think…

You’re not supposed to kill people with guns though, you’re supposed to defend yourself. But if you defend yourself with a gun then the shot can make very severe or fatal injuries. If you hit someone with for example a bat instead then you can defend yourself without killing. You can injure the person so much he can’t move, but still live.

Flag Post
Originally posted by vegard20:

You’re not supposed to kill people with guns though, you’re supposed to defend yourself. But if you defend yourself with a gun then the shot can make very severe or fatal injuries. If you hit someone with for example a bat instead then you can defend yourself without killing. You can injure the person so much he can’t move, but still live.

You live in Norway so of course you’re going to have a clouded opinion about this. And actually in a situation when given life or death and a gun, you are supposed to use it to kill. If you are going to die, you use a gun. You don’t swing a bat at a person and think, “Man I hope this guy who was just about to kill me still has a chance at living.” I’m just saying your statement about defending yourself with a gun and hoping it’s not severe or fatal is completely stupid. By just shooting the person in the leg or a place that isn’t fatal, you would only piss them off further and then they REALLY would do everything in their power to kill you.

Flag Post

^ I’d like to add to that the fact that a baseball bat to the head can kill someone, or at least cause serious permanent damage.

Flag Post

I could kill someone with a pencil by stabbing it up through their nose or eye socket and into their brain…I’m just saying if you’re going to ban guns then ban everything else that is potentially dangerous

But guns are made for killing whereas pencils are not. Sure they both are weapons, but they have different purposes.

“Guns kill people” that is totally false

Why are rocket launchers banned
Why are bacterial and chemical weapons banned
Why are assault weapons banned

Sounds good to me.

Flag Post

Where in the USA do you live? They already do this in Wisconsin.

Flag Post

But guns are made for killing whereas pencils are not. Sure they both are weapons, but they have different purposes.

No, guns are made for defending.

Collateral damage is deemed too high.

These can only be used in a premeditated attack, thus not self-defense.

They’re not.

Flag Post

Where in the USA do you live? They already do this in Wisconsin.

Good, now they need to do this in the rest of the country.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ayumi_Stocking:

It depends on where you are but assault weapons aren’t banned everywhere. And those are not household things that a typical person desires for protection. No one goes…wow just in case somebody might come in here I should probably use my giant rock launcher or bazooka…no, no one thinks that. People think, instead I have my handgun right over here. They’re much more portable and easy to carry, that is why. And chemical and bacterial weapons…well that’s the United Nations standpoint for you. No one wants another war. Think about it. It’s people PEOPLE who decide to get these things, it’s not the weapon that does it. It’s the person who pulls the plug or the trigger or whatever and KILLS those people. It’s the person’s choice, not the weapon’s the weapon just does what it does.

Flag Post

They’re not

Apparently they are in California, Connecticut, New York and a few other States.

No, guns are made for defending

They were originally made for killing.

no one thinks that

Mad people and idiots do.

It’s the person’s choice, not the weapon’s the weapon just does what it does

So with this logic there should be no bans at all on anything?
Drugs shouldn’t be banned because they cannot think.

Flag Post

You live in Norway so of course you’re going to have a clouded opinion about this. And actually in a situation when given life or death and a gun, you are supposed to use it to kill. If you are going to die, you use a gun. You don’t swing a bat at a person and think, “Man I hope this guy who was just about to kill me still has a chance at living.” I’m just saying your statement about defending yourself with a gun and hoping it’s not severe or fatal is completely stupid. By just shooting the person in the leg or a place that isn’t fatal, you would only piss them off further and then they REALLY would do everything in their power to kill you.

Well, that is about moral codes I suppose. IMO it’s better to avoid as many kills as possible. A police isn’t allowed to try to kill either, they have to stop a person by shooting them in non-fatal points. And I think when someone is trying to defend themselves they should do that as well. You become a killer if you shoot them in the head, and can’t say that’s exactly a good thing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by vegard20:

Well, that is about moral codes I suppose. IMO it’s better to avoid as many kills as possible. A police isn’t allowed to try to kill either, they have to stop a person by shooting them in non-fatal points. And I think when someone is trying to defend themselves they should do that as well. You become a killer if you shoot them in the head, and can’t say that’s exactly a good thing.

When your life is in danger, you don’t think about that stuff. You just think about survival. If someone is attacking you and you have a gun, you won’t think about what will happen to the person who is trying to kill you, you will just pull the trigger for your own survival.

Flag Post

When your life is in danger, you don’t think about that stuff. You just think about survival. If someone is attacking you and you have a gun, you won’t think about what will happen to the person who is trying to kill you, you will just pull the trigger for your own survival.

Just wondering, but for what reason would your life be in danger?

Flag Post

you will just pull the trigger for your own survival

And then you get arrested for killing another person
Way to go laws
We love you

Note: I don’t know if it’s like that over there, but here if you kill someone you’re going to get arrested. If someone even breaks into your house, tries to kill you and accidentally hurts theirself they can sue you and you will get into trouble, not them. This is proof that the government loves criminals.