Forums Off-topic

I'm very BORED! page 6 (locked)

146 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Elindol:

hm well it seems like this topic is over.. GOOD NIGHT

The topic isn’t over and if you’re leaving just leave. This isn’t a chat room.

Flag Post

Might I direct you guys wondering about quoting to here

Thanks

Flag Post

How did this get more than 100 posts in less than 2 hours?

Flag Post

cause I make a fukin good thread LOL

Flag Post

good evening all, i also find myself bored as well

Flag Post

TheSeven = CoolhotGirl

Flag Post

Not so much, but thanks for calling me coolhotgirl??

Flag Post

Just saying that since why would your first post be in this random spam thread agreeing with
the creator who is a brand new account.

Flag Post

Well the only retort I can give to that is that I saw the topic and was bored so I posted here. And its not like my account was created today, albeit my account is fairly new. I also didnt know this site had a forum, I usually just play the games but saw the forum today. So yep, thats that.

Flag Post

Just saying that since why would your first post be in this random spam thread agreeing with
the creator who is a brand new account.

That is a possibility for one reason. Because there are people who do this sort of thing.

They are referred to as “the cancer”, the best way to get rid of them is to ban them. Trying to convince them that they are killing grand places of enjoyment and lulz all across the internet is near impossible, so we are forced to resort to the banhammer.

Flag Post

Nobody calls it cancer except for you. Also, I’ve been here long enough to know about dupe accounts, buddeh.

Flag Post

Nobody calls it cancer except for you.

O RLY

The cancer that is killing /b/ is ,in fact, not unique to /b/. It is, in fact, spreading through the internet at an alarming rate.

Flag Post

the best way to get rid of them is to ban them.

Wrong.

On the internet, you should usually Assume Good Faith.

Assuming people are trolls turns people into trolls.

Flag Post

So we just let them kill all the fun?

Either way, they just end up causing trouble.

Flag Post

Wikipedia seems to work fine.

Flag Post

Sorry, but I fail to see how that is relevant.

Are you claiming that, because the editors of wikipedia are not turning it into a huge pile of unreliable bunk (see: encyclopedia dramatica) that what I am saying is disproven?

That is my understanding of what you said, I gues I’ll just respond.

Like I said, it has not yet spread to all corners of the internet, and no n00b is stupid enough to reduce a 10,000 word wikipedia article on the subject of phsyics into “lol poop.” But give it time, soon wikipedia will have its own troubles with the cancer.

Flag Post

goll i need game recomends any good games?!?!?

Flag Post

NEED RECOMENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

just saying that since why would ur ass be bigger than mine in this random spam thread talking about whos fatter than ur grandma

lol

Flag Post

hokage thats not nice

Flag Post

and coolhotgirl u can kill ur self but good life in hell