Flag Post

probably Children of Men

Flag Post

spiderman 2
superman returns

Flag Post

The Outsiders was a good movie…

Flag Post

Have always liked the Spiderman trilogy. Can’t wait for the fourth one. Hope we get to the monstrous Venom soon; the normal, human-looking one is so boring. That city needs a GOOD symbiote to spice it up more. ;P (Carnage would work, too. :D)

Otherwise, I always get a good laugh from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

-Deriaz

Flag Post

Have always liked the Spiderman trilogy.

Good lord, even the third one?

Flag Post

The Dark Knight (even though i hate the ending)

Flag Post
Originally posted by unproductive:

Have always liked the Spiderman trilogy.

Yup. I’m kinda biased, though; Spiderman’s up there in my top two favorite superheroes, second only to Deadpool. Would take a TERRIBLE movie to make me hate it. I’ll admit that the third wasn’t so great, though. Still a fun one to watch, however.

-Deriaz

EDIT: Plus, I like Tobey Maguire. I think he’s done a more than excellent job, given the role. :D

Flag Post

The Outsiders was a good movie…

Yeah, our grade just read the book and watched the movie. Eh… I liked the book better.

Flag Post

Emoman?

Flag Post

Yeah, our grade just read the book and watched the movie. Eh… I liked the book better.

I wasn’t aware you are in 7th grade.

Flag Post

oh my. Pulp Fiction. hands down.

Flag Post

Yup. I’m kinda biased, though; Spiderman’s up there in my top two favorite superheroes, second only to Deadpool. Would take a TERRIBLE movie to make me hate it. I’ll admit that the third wasn’t so great, though. Still a fun one to watch, however.

I will admit that Peter Parker dancing down the street and playing jazz piano like a man on fire almost made up for the rest of it.

Flag Post

The Third Indiana Jones Movie: The Last Crusade……The other IJ movies weren’t that great though

Flag Post

I like all the indiana jones movies where Harrison Ford isn’t the oldest man on the planet.

Flag Post

My other Favourites are Home Alone and Ferris Bueller’s Day Off

Flag Post

i like the shineing, get rich or diein trying, the friday the 14th series,nightmare on elm street series, halloween series, queen of the damned, the spiderman series, the batman series, the hulk, eureka, the punnisher, the cable guy, rv, jack. i loved this one movie i forgot what it was i think it was knight something it had drake bell when he was a kid i so loved that movie