Forums Off-topic

iPod Touch

13 posts

Flag Post

Hi, I am going to purchase one of these soon, and I was wondering when the best time to buy it would be. I found the cheapest price on www.amazon.com, and was wondering if I should wait to purchase said iPod, or buy it now.

Flag Post

purchase it

Flag Post

Purchase Completed

Flag Post

Do the purchase! :D

Flag Post

Buy it. Why wait?

Flag Post

I have one and I say buy it! :D

DO IT NAO!!!! :)

Flag Post

i had the itouch but I sold it for the new itouch at bestbuy. Trust me dont buy it online. At bestbuy there was a limited deal that gives you like a bundle pack. You get the itouch 3G, a free month of itunes, and a 15 dollar warranty. The warranty is good because if you break it you can get any item from the store of equal or lesser value.

Flag Post

I want one REALLY, REALLY badly. I’m hoping I get it for Christmas though.

Flag Post

TBH, the iPod Touch kinda sucks. Its more expensive for its money then other players that can hold more songs/better formats/betterD2A converters, and what you get with it is a crappy DS/PSP functionality.

Flag Post

The best time to buy one was black friday….

Flag Post

i had the itouch but I sold it for the new itouch at bestbuy. Trust me dont buy it online. At bestbuy there was a limited deal that gives you like a bundle pack. You get the itouch 3G, a free month of itunes, and a 15 dollar warranty. The warranty is good because if you break it you can get any item from the store of equal or lesser value.

Is said deal still going?

The best time to buy one was black friday….

Yes I’m late…

Flag Post

Ipods are overpriced and overrated imo,I have a 2gig mp3 player that does everything an ipod does and only cost me $50 :\

Flag Post

iPod Shuffles r cheep.

Makes more sense to buy an iPhone than iTouch :S