Forums Off-topic

Your Day?

3 posts

Flag Post

How was it? Anything wierd happen?

So I woke up, and got ready for school, and ice skated to the bus stop and fell on my face. I waited 20-40 minutes, then I gave up and went home. I had a 90 minute delay. I spent the entire time reading. I then skate to my bus for real, when a kid ambushes me from a large garbage can he was hiding in. He threw shards of ice at me. I got on the bus and went to school. I went inside and started my day. I was in homeroom, when my friend brings in chips. Somebody steals the chips and plays hot potatoe with them. I caught them, then threw them back. The kid who stole the chips eats them. My teacher says all who touched the bag gets detention unless we bring him another bag of chips. :(. Near the end of the day, I cough. A couple girls laugh when I call. The teacher then whispers to me that she thinks they like me. I continue coughing, now the rest of the class is laughing. Then on the way back home, I dropped my backpack down a large slippery hill. After 30 minutes later, I am home writing this. I wrote something like this: So I woke up, and got ready for school, and ice skated to the bus stop and fell on my face. I waited 20-40 minutes, then I gave up and went home. I had a 90 minute delay. I spent the entire time reading. I then skate to my bus for real, when a kid ambushes me from a large garbage can he was hiding in. He threw shards of ice at me. I got on the bus and went to school. I went inside and started my day. I was in homeroom, when my friend brings in chips. Somebody steals the chips and plays hot potatoe with them. I caught them, then threw them back. The kid who stole the chips eats them. My teacher says all who touched the bag gets detention unless we bring him another bag of chips. :(. Near the end of the day, I cough. A couple girls laugh when I call. The teacher then whispers to me that she thinks they like me. I continue coughing, now the rest of the class is laughing. Then on the way back home, I dropped my backpack down a large slippery hill. After 30 minutes later, I am home writing this.

Flag Post

it was my last proper day of school today

Flag Post

I SAW A HAMBURGER WITH LEGS HOPPING OUT THE WINDOW AND I WAS LIKEWOOOOOAAAAHAND MY TEACHER WAS LIKE “Go down to the Principles office, I will not tolerate any disturbance in my class!” AND I WAS LIKEBUT THERE’S A HUMBARGER WITH LEGS OUT THE WINDOWAND MY TEACHER WAS LIKEHOLY SHIT