Forums Off-topic

[Game Closed] WW2: The Battle of Berlin! page 9 (locked)

215 posts

Flag Post

[You weren’t even in it]

Flag Post

The young Axis solider woke. His eyes adjusted to the light, he looked surprised to be here. He had fought fairly and bravely and spared my life back in the hallway where he could of just shot me. I knew Axis men were just forced into this war and some of them were just ordinary blokes like me.

The jeep drove on through the evening, the sun began to go down. We left the city of Berlin and the Jeep roared through the muddy ground. Dead men and trenches were everywhere.

We found a clearing in the forest and got out, the Axis soilder stayed in the jeep. I pulled a flare out of the boot and set it off. The blaring light soared into the sky and burst into a strange glow. As I set more off, I saw Axel [Who can speak German] talking to the Axis solider. “Allied should see that and come and collect us as soon as possible.” I said to my brave troops.

30 minutes later after everyone was full with energy and food, I heard the roaring sound of a helicopter, heading towards us.

Flag Post

I had just finished thanking the Allies when suddenly a shot rang out, it had grazed my side. I turned around. Axis soldiers were firing at the jeep.

I screamed “Hurry!” The jeep rocketed forward.

After a while, we came across a helicopter. It took us to an Aliled camp. I was then arrested by the Allied soldiers who saved me. I would be taken back to Britain and held in jail for a few months. I promised to meet up with them after I got out; to recall past events. I gave them my name, and they gave me theirs.

All in all, I had made some friends, but lost many friends in this war. I was just glad it was over. The Hell was finally over. And I had survived!

I then limped onto the convoy truck that would take me to prison…

[Story over, ;)]

Flag Post

[That was really fun, apart from when RMcD and some other people ruined it.]
[Pleasedonot5, you should make another one it was awesome =D]
[Maybe next time don’t let so many play, because about half of them didn’t bother to play.]
[=D]

Flag Post

Yeah, it was fun. Thanks for not godmodding when I attacked you in the hallway! ;)

I think I’m going to do a Vietnam war sequel… What do you think?

Flag Post

Yeah that would be cool, but I don’t know much about that war. XD

Flag Post

I retreat into a truck and drive to a small village

Flag Post

[That was really fun, apart from when RMcD and some other people ruined it.]

I fail to see how I ruined it. I quit. None of my posts involved anyone else.

[Pleasedonot5, you should make another one it was awesome =D]
[Maybe next time don’t let so many play, because about half of them didn’t bother to play.]

He has still loads of pages left. He could just start a new chapter….

Say Chapter 2: The Axis Rise Again

You’ve got till 50 pages before this is locked.

Flag Post

Yeah that would be cool, but I don’t know much about that war. XD

Yeah, me neither… Uhhh… How ’bout the Iraqi war?

I fail to see how I ruined it. I quit. None of my posts involved anyone else.

Others mainly ruined part of the thread.

You’ve got till 50 pages before this is locked.

I appreciate the thought, but it wouldn’t make much sense, especially with my soldier being a changed man… Also, I’m tired of WW2 RP-ing right now…

Anyway, I’ll make a sequel in a modern setting. U.S and Britain vs. Russia and North Korea?

Flag Post

A helicoptor came to get me and my squad. The efforts to take Britain was somewhat successful. Either way, I was glad to get out. I sat back on my seat. I realized I hadn’t had sleep in a long time. Then I thought of my wife, and my kid. I’m going back to see them, and I made it out alive.

Flag Post

I think I’m going to do a Vietnam war sequel… What do you think?

Inform me before you make this. No chance I’m missing it. :)

Flag Post

Anyway, I’ll make a sequel in a modern setting. U.S and Britain vs. Russia and North Korea? WW3.

LOCK REQUESTED

Flag Post

Er, yeah that. I’d do that. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pleasedonot5:

Anyway, I’ll make a sequel in a modern setting. U.S and Britain vs. Russia and North Korea? WW3.

I shall Sign up, I more better with modern weapons

Flag Post

You could still do that now. Just again say Chapter 2. Next page, get the next bit, say Chapter 2. Say psot

Chapter 2

Please Post Your Bios In Your First Post

This is set in a fictional world, based upon (percieved reality) real events. It is set in Iraq, where a group of 10 of the Defending army will be trying to retreive hostages from a US military base. 10 players will be defending this base.