Forums Off-topic

This jumps to a new level of stupid(RANT, don't read further if you don't say good things) (locked)

16 posts

Flag Post

Apperently Facepunchstudios.com’s admins are excessivly (!) bored and i brought there Ban Hammer down to my face(punch with a ban hammer on facepunch thats just weird) and i have been banned for the reason of “Not knowing how to work a camera” please if there is any God in this District of Universe Town let him come to me and let me know where i am wrong when i can works a camera and i was wrong (sorry can’t get you the actual topic page but it was a rant(which are allowed there) and i cannot return for 48 hours or so (i dont know where GMT is in time zones))
But i can’t even reason where this guy was or how much he was drinking and how long he had that splinter under his little toenail to make him ban me for this
A picture of my bannitude:
[IMG]http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/cooldude_41/banned.jpg[/IMG]

Flag Post

Take it up with the mod responsible—if that doesn’t get you anywhere, appeal to the administration

Flag Post

Thanks for your help but apperently they have a rule in the rules that says that any rule not there already applies , in other words if the admins are mad/upset/annoyed/aggitated for any reasoning at all they have the ability to ban you without care and there is no appeals process as you can see in the picture the “appeals” forum will get you banned longer

Flag Post

How about a more unbiased approach in showing us your problem. Why are you showing us your problem in the first place, this isn’t Facepunchstudios.com. If you have a legitimate concern that your ban wasn’t necessary, then bring it up at the refugee camp forum as your note pointed out. However, I’m inclined to believe that what they did was correct simply because I wish too. Aren’t opinions a bitch? Oh, and that I don’t believe that those admins are evil, bastards out to get you and your children because you contribute nothing, but beautiful things with flowers and such. Take your rants elsewhere, or perhaps somewhere more applicable, hmm..

Flag Post

Stoic you sound like a disguised troll with a dictionary and thesaurus no offense though and i am truly happy that you beleive in a world where everyone is a pretty rainbow pony that eats skittles and poops rainbows, i’d sya the only real thing i got out of you post here is something about bias(when i have the only one side of my story) and that apperently there wasn’t any miracle that changed Kongregate into facepunchstudios and i have been unbanned, and just incase you read the first word of a topic and come in please reassert yourself to the top of the page and read the topic then think about what it is that is burning inside of you then turn around and throw all of it out through your mouth intio the nearest object of containment, in other words shut up you are raping my eyes with your post
Think of what the other person will say before you try to pull them down

Flag Post

Reading this thread, I can’t imagine why you got banned.

Flag Post

Frankly, sounds like a site I wouldn’t want to be associated with in the first place

Flag Post

Yeah i am posting on the refugee camp right now but if bans not lifted by tommorrow(ahead of the scheduled release) i will never use this site again, just like i am never using Apple and trying not to use Sony(they are related to the expensive camera that got me banned

Flag Post
Originally posted by cd41:

Thanks for your help but apperently they have a rule in the rules that says that any rule not there already applies , in other words if the admins are mad/upset/annoyed/aggitated for any reasoning at all they have the ability to ban you without care and there is no appeals process as you can see in the picture the “appeals” forum will get you banned longer

Generally, when you agree to the terms of various sites, you agree that they can cancel or suspend your account for any reason. Even here we could do that, though we don’t. While I’m not implying that you are wrong in this case (I don’t know and am not really interested enough at this time of night) I think it’s important for you to know that fact.

Stoic you sound like a disguised troll with a dictionary and thesaurus no offense though and i am truly happy that you beleive in a world where everyone is a pretty rainbow pony that eats skittles and poops rainbows, i’d sya the only real thing i got out of you post here is something about bias(when i have the only one side of my story) and that apperently there wasn’t any miracle that changed Kongregate into facepunchstudios and i have been unbanned, and just incase you read the first word of a topic and come in please reassert yourself to the top of the page and read the topic then think about what it is that is burning inside of you then turn around and throw all of it out through your mouth intio the nearest object of containment, in other words shut up you are raping my eyes with your post

Think of what the other person will say before you try to pull them down

Stoic actually made a lot of sense and formed his sentences properly. You on the other hand, have taken to attacking someone right of the bat simply because they don’t agree with you. You’ve also done so with the use of only a couple of punctuation marks, not including periods; so making the comments you did is probably not fitting.

Point being: if you want to have chats with members here and have your threads remain open; particularly about issues like this; I’d suggest not flying off the chain so quickly, but having a reasonable discussions instead.

Flag Post

arcane you very weird hypocritical person why are you being so hypocritical about the same words coming from you mouth you mention that I shouldn’t attack someone straight out, i have 4 things to say about that which you have said
1. I am also (this may be a shock) a person as well
2. I will use as many or as few punctuation marks as i want this is america (where i am you might be in someplace like Sealand for all i know) and i do have a freedom of speech and press and while on the internet i reserve my laws you can reserve whatever laws you want i don’t give a flying funnel cake to be honest( look no punctuation in 2)
3. please read what the topic is about(including title) before you post otherwise you look very ignorant
4. If you aren’t interested enough in a simple rant why don’t you GO TO SLEEP, i have heard it is very easy
5. I don’t need to count either
Thank you though for your impute into this not very productive conversation between you and me in other words:
Gracias no me interesa enoguh a la atención acerca de su puesto, o lo suficientemente coherente de todo el ego de personas se han visto en mi colada de un embudo de Internet

Flag Post

You’re clearly an idiot.

Flag Post

I can’t imagine why you got banned.

Flag Post

arcane you very weird hypocritical person why are you being so hypocritical about the same words coming from you mouth you mention that I shouldn’t attack someone straight out, i have 4 things to say about that which you have said
2. I will use as many or as few punctuation marks as i want this is america (where i am you might be in someplace like Sealand for all i know) and i do have a freedom of speech and press and while on the internet i reserve my laws you can reserve whatever laws you want i don’t give a flying funnel cake to be honest( look no punctuation in 2)
3. please read what the topic is about(including title) before you post otherwise you look very ignorant
4. If you aren’t interested enough in a simple rant why don’t you GO TO SLEEP, i have heard it is very easy
Thank you though for your impute into this not very productive conversation between you and me in other words:
Gracias no me interesa enoguh a la atención acerca de su puesto, o lo suficientemente coherente de todo el ego de personas se han visto en mi colada de un embudo de Internet

This is not facepunchstudios. If I get a ticket from a policeman, I do not bring it up to a McDonald’s employee. aC instead of bashing at you asked you nicely to be reasonable; he is not being a hypocrite.

/allpostscondensed

Flag Post

Also a few points:

and i do have a freedom of speech and press

No, you do not. Not on Kongregate’s private web servers, anyway.

please read what the topic is about(including title) before you post otherwise you look very ignorant

I see “this jumps to a new level of stupid”, with an OP jumping to a new level of stupid. Arcane’s post looks pretty on-topic to me.

Flag Post

Heheh
Ban.
Also, Watch Your Mouth Youngun, aC Is A “Mod”.

I’m not interested enoguh thanks to the attention of his post, or consistent enough throughout the ego of people have been pouring into a funnel my Internet
Thank God For Google Translator

Flag Post

I’m a forum mod, that’s why I have to say something. If you are not going to listen to the comments of others, don’t use our site to post them. Go create a forum blog, then you can say whatever you like.

You are free to use no punctuation, but you are not wise to do so while insulting others; that was the point. Now, if you are going to rant about being banned on another site, I’d recommend not coming here and attacking someone and then insulting the forum mods who ask you to stop. You do not have freedom of speech there or here and abusing our communication tools will cause you to lose access them.

I left this thread open initially even though I thought it should be closed; and obviously I should have closed it. If you wish to post here in the future, don’t do it like this. It’s quite apparent what type of attitude got you banned from the other site and will likely cause you trouble in the future.