Forums Off-topic

Bing It On

34 posts

Flag Post

http://www.bingiton.com/

Do you get better results from Bing or Google? Test it out.

Shockingly, Bing won 3/5 rounds when I tried some searches. But I’ll still stick with Google and their variety of services.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rag_On_A_Stick:

http://www.bingiton.com/

Do you get better results from Bing or Google? Test it out.

Shockingly, Bing won 3/5 rounds when I tried some searches. But I’ll still stick with Google and their variety of services.

How many people care is ZERO EDIT: google wins all the way! Bing can suck it!

Flag Post

Bing is stupid and I don’t respect it.
That’s right, I just have sex with it.

Edit Damn, I got Bing 3/5. I’m still not going to use it because Bing winning made me a little butthurt.

Flag Post

I picked Google 5 times out of 5.
On multiple things.
Bing can suck it.

Flag Post

5/5 on google, bing gave me shit results on unrelated things.

Flag Post

Google gives me better results.

Flag Post

I got Bing 3/5, but I’m still using google because Bing sucks.

Flag Post

Google is better IMO

Flag Post

Bing: 0/5.
Google: 5/5.

Flag Post

The Bing tests are pretty biased, actually, since it’s obvious by looking which side is Google and which side is Bing. So obviously there’s going to be people who deliberately pick Google and people who deliberately pick Bing. For example:

Originally posted by 1132:

On multiple things.
Bing can suck it.

Originally posted by Zachary_Greene:

5/5 on google, bing gave me shit results on unrelated things.

Originally posted by GotterakaThing:

Bing: 0/5.
Google: 5/5.

These people probably chose the side that was Google because they want Bing to be terrible.

Flag Post
These people probably chose the side that was Google because they want Bing to be terrible.

No, bing led me to parenting guides and ask questions when I “bingitoned” a certain thing, while google showed me the article that someone was referring to, and a valid wiki link to a related topic.
I hate the greedy jews at Google, but they gave me what I was looking for this time. Oddly.

Flag Post

Google’s search engine is the backbone of it’s empire!

Flag Post

Ya google is way better than bing.

Flag Post

for simple things bing won, however i’m sure google is better when it comes to long searches.

Flag Post

Google for life.

Flag Post

IT doesn’t work, I’m not on a computer! D:

Flag Post

Bing 3/5.
Google 3/5.
They’re just even.

Flag Post

Lol. theres a word cap, i can’t type more than 8

Flag Post

Google won four unusual searches. Got a draw with a common search.
Google won five on the second round. Every search was for something generally unknown.
Google won three out of five with more general searches. The rest were draws.
Suggested searches gave me 2/5 Bing, 2/5 Google, and one draw.

From these results I have determined Bing is terrible at finding obscure things and is just as good at finding obvious things, as I would expect.

Flag Post

too lazy to do that but bing can rim my rectum

Flag Post

Keep in mind that google and wikipedia are bffs, (as in it automatically pulls up a wikipedia article near the top regardless of ratings) so wikipedia results shouldn’t count.

Flag Post

5/5 for Google.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CurryBrace:

The Bing tests are pretty biased, actually, since it’s obvious by looking which side is Google and which side is Bing. So obviously there’s going to be people who deliberately pick Google and people who deliberately pick Bing. For example:

Originally posted by 1132:

On multiple things.
Bing can suck it.

When I looked up popular YouTube videos, Google’s first result was that YouTube video.
Bing’s first result was not, 5 times out of 5.
When I looked up news stories, Google’s side consistently brought up more relevant, up-to-date news.
Bing did not.
In addition to this, Google also has a variety of focused search engines, like Scholar, that Bing lacks-searching for scholarly articles in far easier with Google.
Google, quite simply, just beat it out, and beat it out badly, on the things I care about.

Flag Post

When I want to search for something in Bing it just takes me to some adult games…….

Flag Post

I got better results wit h google.