Forums Off-topic

Bronies. page 2 (locked)

42 posts

Flag Post

The plot devices are overly familiar by now, I hope the directors stop introducing new villains or at least change their roles in the show. It’s better to keep a small cast of characters and focus on their development rather than introduce characters that will only appear once. New characters are interesting but they should bring something to the story in general instead of a single episode.

Flag Post

November is not far away. It is a month from now.

Flag Post

At least these bronies aren’t cloppers.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Royal_CROWn:
Originally posted by 91238576T24:
Originally posted by UnicornMilitia:

Jesus, why do you guys hate bronies so much? It’s their opinion, so let it be.

You’re right.. but the male bronies shouldn’t be classified as males anymore.

You say I’m right, and then you continue bashing them. Totally makes sense.

Back on topic, I don’t watch the show, but it seems kinda interesting.

So you’re saying I can’t say my opinion? Refused.

You aren’t allowed to hate MLP because bronies cannot handle the fact that people have different opinions.

Its funny because the show is about LOVE and TOLERANCE, two things that bronies are incapable of.

I’m gonna shove a pole so far down your throat you’ll have to reach in your stomach with your hand to pull it out

As for the actual topic of discussion…
FUCK YES

Flag Post
Originally posted by SpearDudezor:
Originally posted by Royal_CROWn:

Jesus, why do you guys hate bronies so much? It’s their opinion, so let it be.

You’re right.. but the male bronies shouldn’t be classified as males anymore.

You say I’m right, and then you continue bashing them. Totally makes sense.

Back on topic, I don’t watch the show, but it seems kinda interesting.

So you’re saying I can’t say my opinion? Refused.

You aren’t allowed to hate MLP because bronies cannot handle the fact that people have different opinions.

Its funny because the show is about LOVE and TOLERANCE, two things that bronies are incapable of.

I’m gonna shove a pole so far down your throat you’ll have to reach in your stomach with your hand to pull it out

As for the actual topic of discussion…
FUCK YES

ikr

Flag Post

bump

Flag Post

I don’t want to associate myself with bronies anymore but the MLP as a show is good so I’m looking towards third seasons premiere and rest of the episodes

And I was about to write angry wall of text again, defending privacy and integrity of fandoms (bronies particularly) until I realized I’m arguing against troll logic.

While I do not want to associate myself into bronies anymore, I will have a small spot for them in my heart simply because of rationalism; It doesn’t harm anyone, everyone has right to the freedom and I hate trolls for the sole reason they don’t stay shut up about the thing they don’t like. “Stop liking what I don’t like” is not logical argument. Someone stop me of replying on all these hateful comments

And @Mods: This thread WILL be utterly derailed simply because of bronies and anti-bronies just can’t come along

Flag Post
Originally posted by MadJedi:

Just to remind some people here: we’re here to discuss about the season 3 premiere, not whether or not watching the show increases chances of infertility in males.

Madjedi confirmed for ponylover
can’t prove me wrong

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maik50:

I don’t want to associate myself with bronies anymore but the MLP as a show is good so I’m looking towards third seasons premiere and rest of the episodes

And I was about to write angry wall of text again, defending privacy and integrity of fandoms (bronies particularly) until I realized I’m arguing against troll logic.

While I do not want to associate myself into bronies anymore, I will have a small spot for them in my heart simply because of rationalism; It doesn’t harm anyone, everyone has right to the freedom and I hate trolls for the sole reason they don’t stay shut up about the thing they don’t like. “Stop liking what I don’t like” is not logical argument. Someone stop me of replying on all these hateful comments

And @Mods: This thread WILL be utterly derailed simply because of bronies and anti-bronies just can’t come along

Sadly… i feel like it will to, It does seem kinda like ANY talk about the show, will be derailed in a few minutes (It seemed like the masterthread somehow avoided this to an extent, as you can make a topic there without flamers coming in ever few seconds)

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilvon:

Just to remind some people here: we’re here to discuss about the season 3 premiere, not whether or not watching the show increases chances of infertility in males.

can’t prove me wrong

Nothing new. Take a reminescence a year back and look at his avatar: It’s recolored twilight sparkle. Mad is an ex-brony, as of now

And I don’t Mad is letting ponies to come between his moderation in OT. Bias is no good in terms of moderation, and I’m sure Mad realizes that

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

can’t prove me wrong

The link leads to a blog where internauts wonder about the next episode’s release, so the topic clearly isn’t about the fandom itself. Stirring the thread towards this topic, however, would be derailment since doing so would bring the thread away from its main discussion. Yes, the third season is somewhat related to the fandom, but it’s not the main topic discussed in this thread. It’s similar to someone starting an argument about middle eastern wars in a thread asking users about their favorite cars only because cars are related to oil and the middle east is a major oil exporter.

Flag Post

can’t prove me wrong

The link leads to a blog where internauts wonder about the next episode’s release, so the topic clearly isn’t about the fandom itself. Stirring the thread towards this topic, however, would be derailment since doing so would bring the thread away from its main discussion. Yes, the third season is somewhat related to the fandom, but it’s not the main topic discussed in this thread. It’s similar to someone starting an argument about middle eastern wars in a thread asking users about their favorite cars only because cars are related to oil and the middle east is a major oil exporter.

And falafel turns children into terrorists

Flag Post

You guys should think of it as a joke. Thing is, most Anti-Bronies view MLP more than bronies do.

Flag Post

The brony menace is a parasite. It must be eradicated.

most Anti-Bronies view MLP more than bronies do.

what? no

Flag Post

Hey guys all bronies are fat manchildren and i hate them

AM I COOL YET????

also, inb4 lock

Flag Post

Well, it seems the thread irremediably fell off its intended course since the thread deviates further and further away from the main topic at every bump it experiences so I’m going to lock it.