Forums Off-topic

I can't get a girl (locked)

17 posts

Flag Post

I’m close friends with this girl who didn’t know I liked her but then I told this jerk who told her and now she and all her friends think I’m a creep.
I try to be friends with her but I can only talk to her when her friends aren’t around.
I just want help

Flag Post

Welcome to the club.

Treat her like she is shit, that will cause her to like you. Heard that on TV somewhere, it must be true.

Real advice: Don’t get a girlfriend. And especially don’t take advice from Off-Topic.

Lol, I was like the 6th reply. They bumped my post by killing others.

Flag Post

Being serious:

I had the same prob, but I don’t talk to her anymore!

Anyway: Try to tell her you have feelings for her but not straight out, just show it piece by piece, she will pick up eventually.

Flag Post

YO chekmark thats why I have another one in sirus discucien. (sorry for spelling)

Flag Post

And especially don’t take advice from Off-Topic.

You had a better chance in the Serious Discussions thread. That’s the place to get answers, honestly.

I would also recommend asking your home chat room.

Flag Post

thanks marh

Flag Post

kick her in the face knock her out and touch her….then whos the creep…mwuaha

wait r u fat?

Flag Post

sorry penguinwasher sounds good but no

Flag Post

Have you tried being better looking? That might help.

Flag Post

Yeah probably not the best idea to ask help in the off topic. If you really like her, then it wouldnt matter if her friends were around. And if she doesn’t see it, then shes not the one for you.

Flag Post

thanks

Im not fat pw

Flag Post

I would recommend trying not to double post. There’s an ‘edit post’ right by your avatar and number of posts indicator.

example:

Thanks
Im not fat pow

Flag Post

Dude, dont be a poon, just tell her how you REALLY feel about her.. if she still thinks your a creep im sorry, but just spill your feelings out to here.

*EDIT If there is one thing I noticed on this plac, there is sam on every page, every thread, no matter what..i is a sad fact ive noticed..

Flag Post

Probably should say thanks after every response either.

Flag Post

I don’t think you’ll get much luck with her if she thinks your a creep…

Flag Post

u probably r a creep, so don’t bother

Flag Post

Obvious troll is obvious.