Forums Off-topic

put jokes here

16 posts

Flag Post

this topic is for jokes if u have any joke share it here or just see the other ppl jokes some of my jokes:1:some crazy guys want to destroy a building they puted bombs in first floor then they got to the top of the building to hide from the bomb 2:why did the ant ask the bird to eat it? cuz it saw a drunk cockroach 3:a crazy guy called a resturant on phone crazy guy:do u have dinner?. resturant:yes. crazy guy:then why didnt u invite me. srry for my english if u cant under stand all jokes

 
Flag Post

Quick question: What age are you?

 
Flag Post

i can answer u but why asking?

 
Flag Post

Just wondering

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by max589:

i can answer u but why asking?

We’re on a small team, to see the average ages of gamers.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by GHXpert59:
Originally posted by max589:

i can answer u but why asking?

We’re on a small team, to see the average ages of gamers.

Yup, so… What age are you?

 
Flag Post

We are making a game for kongregate and we need the ages to compute the average age of kongregators to see what kind of audience we are looking at.

 
Flag Post

Knock knock.
Whos there?
The joke person.
The joke person who?
I fail at jokes.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by some_guy1:

We are making a game for kongregate and we need the ages to compute the average age of kongregators to see what kind of audience we are looking at.

Yes, you will be a big help ;D

 
Flag Post

u jking me cuz if u are a team i cant find u on eachother friend list anyway if i told u ill get banned (that id u are gms) but am not 10 or less

 
Flag Post

A man walks into a bar…….LOL

 
Flag Post

if*

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by max589:

u jking me cuz if u are a team i cant find u on eachother friend list anyway if i told u ill get banned (that id u are gms) but am not 10 or less

Just because we aren’t on each others friend list doesn’t mean we aren’t a team

 
Flag Post

Person 1:Knock Knock
Person 2: Go Away

 
Flag Post

Me: You know who fails?
You: Who?
Me: max589
You: ROFLOLMAO DOL (DOL = dying of laughter)

Look! I made a funny!

 
Flag Post

This thread is hilarious.