Forums Off-topic

Apparantly, some people think that eating Arab food will turn children into terrorists

29 posts

Flag Post

I found this to be very strange and very racist

What do you think about this?

Flag Post

“Chris, falafel is a gateway food,” responded Bachmann, "It starts with falafel, then the kids move on to shawarma. After a while they say ‘hey this tastes good, I wonder what else comes from Arabia?’ "
“Before you know it our children are listening to Muslim music, reading the Koran, and plotting attacks against the homeland.”
“We need to stop these terror cakes now, before they infiltrate any further.

holy fuck is she serious?

Flag Post

I support it

Flag Post

Lol.
I’m eating shawarma once in a while. Next week I’m going to attack the United States.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bjjdude:

“Chris, falafel is a gateway food,” responded Bachmann, "It starts with falafel, then the kids move on to shawarma. After a while they say ‘hey this tastes good, I wonder what else comes from Arabia?’ "
“Before you know it our children are listening to Muslim music, reading the Koran, and plotting attacks against the homeland.”
“We need to stop these terror cakes now, before they infiltrate any further.

holy fuck is she serious?

She clearly doesn’t know how awful Muslim music is.

Flag Post

Hahaha stupidity is increasing significantly in USA.

Flag Post

No matter which way this is spun, it’s only going to show how stupid people are.

Is this a serious article, and were the quotes real?
Stupid.

Is this satire, and people are taking it seriously?
Stupid.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Seesine:

Lol.
I’m eating shawarma once in a while. Next week I’m going to attack the United States.

thats jew food.

Flag Post
Originally posted by HappyAlcoholic:

No matter which way this is spun, it’s only going to show how stupid people are.

Is this a serious article, and were the quotes real?
Stupid.

Is this satire, and people are taking it seriously?
Stupid.

Us is still stupid.

Originally posted by Rolby:
Originally posted by Seesine:

Lol.

thats jew food.

That’s a lie.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Bachmann’s logic makes Crow’s logic look like turd.

Flag Post

apparently that was satire…
me sad.

Flag Post

IF EATING ARAB FOOD WOULD MAKE THEM TERRORISTS

THEN EATING DUTCH FOOD WOULD MAKE THEM BITCHES

Flag Post

Not true! Lemme just eat this falafel…

ALLOU ACKBAH!!!

Flag Post

You know thats a satire site, right?

Flag Post

Turns out it was fake

But that brings up a new point…

The fact that so many people thought it was real, what does it say about the way people view polititians in America?

Flag Post
Originally posted by fma1:

Turns out it was fake

But that brings up a new point…

The fact that so many people thought it was real, what does it say about the way people view polititians in America?

Agreed. I personally feel Politicians lie through their teeth and appeal only to what they think people want without really getting into the nitty gritty. Again, that’s my personal view.

On a more lighthearted note, consider the fact that the satire strangely resembles most of the stereotypes we find today. Most common would be the Kool-Aid, watermelon, and fried chicken being a ‘black only’ thing. < I find this hilariously stupid because A, most kids go CRAZY for Kool-Aid from all races. B, Watermelon is a pretty popular fruit, and the flavor is highly common amongst artificially flavored goods. C, WHO THE HELL DOESN’T EAT FRIED CHICKEN? THAT STUFF IS GOOD. Another stereotype is that metal and other various forms of rock music lead to children becoming satanists and goth. I haven’t seen a lick of evidence that proves any of these stereotypes.

Just goes to show how quick people judge.

Flag Post

The reason why i am canadian.

wow politics. screw you =)

Flag Post

Would these people happen to be dumb asses?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cedar210:

The reason you’re a Canadian is because you were born in Canada from Canadian parents, you ignorant shitass.

To be honest, though, it wouldn’t surprise me if that wacko said those things in an actual interview.

Flag Post

I’m upset that this is satire. It appears that Americans do not realize the pressing need to remove other cultures from America, as it will only lead to things like rap music, crime, and homosexuality. Christianity and Anglo-Saxon origins are what this country was founded on, and anything else is a mockery of our founding fathers and also Jesus.

Flag Post

Apparantly, some people think that eating Arab food will turn children into terrorists

You mean it doesn’t?

My whole life is a lie.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cedar210:

Because Canada totally doesn’t have politics.

Also, a lot of that site’s articles are hilarious, though clearly satire.

Flag Post

OP is stupid

you should have posted this in SD and pretended to agree with it :>

Flag Post
Originally posted by Royal_CROWn:

OP is stupid

you should have posted this in SD and pretended to agree with it :>

SD would pick up on it being fake faster… I think.

Then they would go into a drawn out argument about whether satire like that is good or bad.