Forums Off-topic

This just in, an invasion may be coming soon

63 posts

Flag Post

We have recieved reports of a massive force approaching Off Topic. The reports have confirmed that the approaching force is associated with Bronies. Whether they are frindly or hostile is yet to be determined. The anti-brony groups in OT have dubbed them as the “second brony invasion”, claiming that they will tear through not only Off Topic, but all of the internet with speed and power that rivals the original spread of bronies. Brony supporters on the other hand do not see them as a threat and believe that their arrival in Off Topic would not have a significant negative impact. We have managed to get into contact with the approaching force. They simply refer to themselves as “Season 3”. We will keep you updated as we recieve new developments.

Flag Post

i’d use it as an opportunity to post anti-brony threads without them getting locked

Flag Post

i guess somebody didn’t get the memo that making shit threads is a pretty bad idea

Flag Post

gets shotgun time to kill those mother fuckers.

Flag Post

only one has to be kind

Flag Post

I have my weapon

Flag Post

First order of business: snipe ajx, then charge in. I have the best war cry: “THE SHOW’S JUST OKAAAAAY!”

Flag Post

It’s times like this where I really wish I had the Augmented Reaction Suit.

Flag Post

We have recieved more info. It has been confirmed that the “Season 3” invasion will arrive sometime in November. Much of OT has split into those who support the approaching wave of bronies and those who oppose them. In the middle are neutrals who are trying to stay out of the conflict, but more and more people are getting sucked into it. Whether the approaching force is friendly or hostile, we must prepare ourselves for their arrival.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rann13:

First order of business: snipe ajx, then charge in. I have the best war cry: “THE SHOW’S JUST OKAAAAAY!”

un friend time

Flag Post

Load the cannons! notch the arrows! OT must not let the evil in.

Flag Post

Hey guys.
Uhm.
I’m invading.
Hi.

Flag Post

This just in, the exact date of the arrival of “Season 3” has been confirmed as November 10th. We must be prepared for anything. The Moderator Defense Force is currently attempting to ease the conflict between those who oppose the approaching brony force and those who support them. We will bring you new developments as we recieve more info.

Flag Post

Tremble, mortals, and despair! Season 3 will come to this world!

Flag Post
Originally posted by SpearDudezor:

archimonde u had bettur back off or i will used all my wisps

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cizinec:
Originally posted by SpearDudezor:

archimonde u had bettur back off or i will used all my wisps

fuq u im humpin the tree this tym >:(

Flag Post

I’m neutral.

throws guns 360° Let it go!

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

I’m neutral.

throws guns 360° Let it go!

BECAUSE YOU TURN 360 DEGREES AND WALK AWAY

Flag Post

In other news, the neutrals are not truly neutral, but rather a group of elitists who pretend to be, but we all know true neutrals do not showboat neutrality around.

More news after the break.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajx30009:

un friend time

Yep. I don’t think it’s the best show. and I like it a BIT. stop obsessing and put yourself back in reality. go make some friends.

Flag Post

“neutrality” is on the side of evil, and allows evil to prosper.
it is the magazine to the gun of evil

if a galaxy were to be taken over, then the evil will use the resources of the cowardly neutral hippies to fuel their warmachine

edit: actually, they’d be more like the bullets to a magazine. because it adds to the resource pool

Flag Post

goo maybe this forum will shut down and u losers will get a life!? :DD

Flag Post
Originally posted by riddleschool2:

HEY! People LIKE being here! Why don’t YOU go and get a life? OH! I guess you’re too busy insulting people to do that, huh?!?! Well, SCREW YOU.

Flag Post

HEY! People LIKE being here! Why don’t YOU go and get a life? OH! I guess you’re too busy insulting people to do that, huh?!?! Well, SCREW YOU.

LAAWL LOOK WHOS ALL MAD oh atleast i got friends and a life what u do? sit down all day do u even get up? whats most active thing youve done today?

Flag Post

LAAWL LOOK WHOS ALL MAD oh atleast i got friends and a life what u do? sit down all day do u even get up? whats most active thing youve done today?

I brushed my teeth and went to school and took a test.