Forums Off-topic

This just in, an invasion may be coming soon page 3

63 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by BloodScourge:
Originally posted by TheElishas:

im armed

i got pink shiled diamomd armour and a Nyan Cat Sword which i never used in battle before

and i got a brony radar

oh and

Originally posted by BunbunmaruNews:

Only one day left. Citizens of Off Topic, prepare yourselves!

One day left until what?

its one day until season 3 of MLP

or My Ugly Shitneck

Probably your ugly shitneck.

i meant that as another word for MLP

Flag Post

im armed

i got pink shiled diamomd armour and a Nyan Cat Sword which i never used in battle before

and i got a brony radar

oh and

One day left until what?

or My Ugly Shitneck

Oh did you now?

Well guess what? I took a massive crap on your Kittyworld and I flushed it down the toilet and now I feel as happy as ever.

Flag Post

Ahhhhh! We only have on damn option left Launch the troll face!!!

We have recieved reports of a massive force approaching Off Topic. The reports have confirmed that the approaching force is associated with Bronies. Whether they are frindly or hostile is yet to be determined. The anti-brony groups in OT have dubbed them as the “second brony invasion”, claiming that they will tear through not only Off Topic, but all of the internet with speed and power that rivals the original spread of bronies. Brony supporters on the other hand do not see them as a threat and believe that their arrival in Off Topic would not have a significant negative impact. We have managed to get into contact with the approaching force. They simply refer to themselves as “Season 3”. We will keep you updated as we recieve new developments.

Flag Post

im armed

and i got a brony radar

oh and

One day left until what?

or My Ugly Shitneck

Oh did you now?

Well guess what? I took a massive crap on your Kittyworld and I flushed it down the toilet and now I feel as happy as ever.

the cativerse is enternal

expect when tailis takes over it i must win

Flag Post

Or we could just switch to Serous Disscussion.Or we could use this video :http//youtube/watch/tordsbirthday

Flag Post

We are reaching the end of the first day after the arrival of Season 3 this morning. It seems like it isn’t nearly as bad as the anti-brony groups had anticipated. One anti-brony leader had said that he expected dozens of spam attacks in only the first day. However, there have not been any spam attacks. It seems like the Season 3 bronies are peaceful. Still, there have been a few radical anti-bronies who have engaged in unprovoked brutal violence against bronies. The Moderator Defence force is currently searching for these people and encourages any Off Topic citizens with information regarding these attacks to contact Captain MadJedi at the following number:

1-337-mad-jedi.

Flag Post

We are reaching the end of the first day after the arrival of Season 3 this morning. It seems like it isn’t nearly as bad as the anti-brony groups had anticipated. One anti-brony leader had said that he expected dozens of spam attacks in only the first day. However, there have not been any spam attacks. It seems like the Season 3 bronies are peaceful. Still, there have been a few radical anti-bronies who have engaged in unprovoked brutal violence against bronies. The Moderator Defence force is currently searching for these people and encourages any Off Topic citizens with information regarding these attacks to contact Captain MadJedi at 1-337-mad-jedi.

We lay in waiting. A storm is brewing. You are not prepared.

Flag Post
Originally posted by UnleashedBeing:
Originally posted by riddleschool2:
Originally posted by UnleashedBeing:
Originally posted by riddleschool2:

i just said tennis for about half hour. at my full speed i can do about 30 – 40 laps.

I played Tennis for 3 hours!!! As well as soccer for 9 hours!!

i did soccer for 7 years. and i could go longer i just get bored

Stop lying.

oh not a lie i used to love soccer and wanted to be a soccer player myself but i realized how dumb it was

Flag Post

ok the news whoever didnt notice

Flag Post

are we still doing this

Flag Post

I throw grenades at the bronies

Flag Post

are we still doing this

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Flag Post

S3 aired already.

OP was INCORRECT.

Therefore he must be exiled and someone shall take his place.