Forums Off-topic

I Watched the Presidential Debate

35 posts

Flag Post

Obama flapped and squabbled like an idiot.
Romney is an idiot.

Discuss how terrible voting is this election.

Flag Post

>Meme
>Internet things
>Young people
>Big bird
>Obama throwing
>Announcer being beta
>Announcer getting walked over
>Obongo using way too much time and being rude as fuck to the announcer
>Sniper gets shot
>Announcer killed himself

Did I get it all?

Flag Post

WOULD YOU FREAKIN CUT THAT SHIT OUT I KEEP THINKING IT’S MAFEFE.

Flag Post

LOL I THOUGHT IT WAS MAFEFE UNTIL I READ WHAT SALV WROTE AND SAW THE USERNAME LOL.
I didn’t get to watch the debate; I was too busy earning the SKYRIM PLATINUM TROPHY, BITCHES.

Flag Post

Romney kept stuttering.

Flag Post

He also kept interrupting that one guy that was asking them questions.

Flag Post

People seem more concerned about Obama’s pauses and Romney’s stuttering than what they actually had to say.

Flag Post

I like how people think being “centrist” and “independent” means they have to hate both the candidates. Did you know it’s possible to actually like and dislike things about the presidential candidates, and saying “they’re both stupid” just shows that you’re uneducated, instead of smart and free-thinking? I know, shocker, but maybe you should actually pay attention to what’s going on before you decide that both people running for presidency are morons (it turns out that it’s pretty hard to actually get to the position to run for president if you’re stupid).

Flag Post

mittens was a total failure.

Flag Post

and saying “they’re both stupid” just shows that you’re uneducated, instead of smart and free-thinking?

Due note that it’s entirely possible for someone to have legitimate reasons for disliking both candidates.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrSalvador:

Due note that it’s entirely possible for someone to have legitimate reasons for disliking both candidates.

But it’s also possible to state those reasons instead of looking like a child who can’t form thoughts more complicated than “he sucks”.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CurryBrace:
Originally posted by MrSalvador:

But it’s also possible to state those reasons instead of looking like a child who can’t form thoughts more complicated than “he sucks”.

Sadly, that’s how a lot of Americans are. I saw a CNN poll asking people to grade each candidate on their performance tonight; the most common answers for both candidates were A and F, whereas less than half of the answers were somewhere in between.

Flag Post

RON PAUL 2012

SAVE OUR NATION FROM TYRANNY AND OPPRESSION

Flag Post

noone won

Flag Post

There was a debate? I was busy watching more important television. The Voice.

Flag Post

Hey, guess what! Not all is lost! Just because you don’t like the two “main” candidates doesn’t mean you can’t vote for the other splendid candidates like Vermin Supreme. You don’t have to choose between two of the lesser evils, just pick someone else! It’s that “two political parties only” bullshit mentality that’s made the US more fucked than a cheap Saigon hooker.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cizinec:

RON PAUL 2012

He can’t win don’t jizz yourself…

Flag Post

I’m still votin’ fer’ Herman Cain!

Flag Post

Romney won.

Most of what Romney said was lies, and Obama was too much of a pussy to call him out on it.

Flag Post

I’m sorry. I was busy learning how to play that song on the last scene of school days.

Flag Post

obama has won cuz hes much a better person than romney. anonymous sources have given me the information that the jews of new york bribed romney so he would be pro-israel. america wastes enough money on that country, they can better use it to do better stuff like aiding europe in its war against the crisis.

Flag Post

obama is better because he is black

Flag Post
Originally posted by African_American:

obama will win because he is black

fixed

Flag Post

Rick Santorum 2012

Stop obongo’s war on religion roday

Flag Post

I have a question for you, since I missed the debate.

How drunk would you have gotten if you did this…