Forums Off-topic

American stereotypes

47 posts

Flag Post

Well, i live in america, i want to know some stereotypes that you have on us, Be as harsh as you want i hate us to.

Flag Post

You’re fat.
You’re arrogant.
You’re racists.
You’re oil hungry.

Flag Post

Be harsh as you want i hate us too.

a child from america claiming to hate america? wow bro you’re so edgy and new age

get out and stay out.

Flag Post

@ seesine, u forgot dumb.

Flag Post

Greedy, then again who isn’t.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Seesine:

You’re fat.
You’re arrogant.
You’re racists.
You’re oil hungry.

I’m American, but that does sum up about 90% of the population.

Flag Post

Why didn’t anyone write “You only eat disgusting junk foods like Double Cheeseburgers and Fries fried in the same oil all times”?

“You’re oil hungry” is too generic!

Flag Post

I tried to be as basic as possible.

Flag Post

Americans want their country to be the world’s policeman, have no moral values, have no history or tradition, fat/obese
uneducated and ignorant

Flag Post

You country takes more care of beaners who hopped the border to get welfare than the people who are actually born in America.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Seesine:

You’re fat.
You’re arrogant.
You’re racists.
You’re oil hungry.

I’d add ignorant, gun-loving, bible-bashing, loud-mouth slobs.

But I love you guys :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by superfastjelly:

You country takes more care of beaners who hopped the border to get welfare than the people who are actually born in America.

Is it still a stereotype if it’s true??

Flag Post

I don’t have many negative stereotypes against Americans in mind, so why don’t you people also write down your negative stereotypes against my fellows, the Italians?

Keep on being harsh, I hate Italians too, even though I have been born and grown in Italia!

Flag Post

Americans get mad at stereotypes, even though they’re all true.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JohnDoe2:

I don’t have many negative stereotypes against Americans in mind, so why don’t you people also write down your negative stereotypes against my fellows, the Italians?

Keep on being harsh, I hate Italians too, even though I have been born and grown in Italia!

Italians are dumb, violent, womanizers/adulterers, loud/rude,are all connected to the mafia

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rich112:

Italians are dumb, violent, womanizers/adulterers, loud/rude,are all connected to the mafia

You forgot to add don’t care how corrupt their politicians are…because they’re all corrupt.

Flag Post

You forgot “blasphemers”.

Flag Post

You forgot “blasphemers”.

I didn’t really forget any just said the ones I’ve heard/seen before

Flag Post

I declare Jihad upon you!

Flag Post

Warmongering hamburger eaters.

Flag Post

Funny because American stereotypes are true but the ones that Americans say about others are mostly incorrect.

Flag Post

we are like this

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mansmany:

Funny because American stereotypes are true but the ones that Americans say about others are mostly incorrect.

It’s because Americans don’t want people of other nationalities to feel bad about themselves. They want America to feel bad because of all our beautiful FREEDOMS.

Flag Post

Americans consist of various races, it’s kinda hard to stereotype them.

Flag Post

lots of people here have bad taste and also if were trying to be great people why did i see a cop say he was gonna shoot a person just for looking at him .