Forums Off-topic

Broken ribs

30 posts

Flag Post

They hurt.
I’d take a broken arm, leg, nose yadda yadda over a broken rib anyday.

This is my 13th broken bone

How lucky or unlucky have you been with breaks?

Flag Post

I’ve broken 6 of my ribs before… not fun at all.

I’ve had 19 broken bones

Flag Post

I was once struck and killed by a speeding bus

but srsly I never broke a bone

Flag Post

19? Nice going…I guess :)

Yeah, ribs…there’s basically nothing you can do…just strap them up a little…but it still fucking hurts…sneezing, coughing, laughing….getting into bed….out of bed…shouting at your cats

Flag Post
Originally posted by African_American:

Holy shit, how’s the bus?

Flag Post
Originally posted by FlabbyWoofWoof:

Yeah, ribs…there’s basically nothing you can do…just strap them up a little…but it still fucking hurts…sneezing, coughing, laughing….getting into bed….out of bed…shouting at your cats

breathing, eating, moving, thinking about moving… every last fucking thing you do makes that shit hurt.

Flag Post
Originally posted by African_American:

Holy shit, how’s the bus?

it’s seen better days

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rich112:

breathing, eating, moving, thinking about moving… every last fucking thing you do makes that shit hurt.

Also, becareful about telling your girlfriend in bed a bad joke based around her…she might forget your injury and eldow you straight into your ribs…I tried not to completely go insane and yell at her…only because it would make it hurt more.

Flag Post

Also, becareful about telling your girlfriend in bed a bad joke based around her…she might forget your injury and eldow you straight into your ribs…I tried not to completely go insane and yell at her…only because it would make it hurt more.

or when you have roommate that like to hug you an they had been gone for a week an didn’t know I broke them then he sneaks up behind me an hugs me… I though I was going to die from that pain.

Flag Post

Haven’t broken a bone in my life

Flag Post

I broke 2 bones after falling over with a scooter.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

I broke 2 bones after falling over with a scooter.

Which ones??

Flag Post

I’ve never broken a bone, but I’ve fractured a knuckle from punching a kid in the head.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AbusedZebra:

I’ve never broken a bone, but I’ve fractured a knuckle from punching a kid in the head.

A fracture and a broken bone actually mean the same thing…

Flag Post

I’ve never broken a bone before. The closest thing to that is 4 torn tendons in my right leg.

Flag Post

I guess you’re right. I was thinking of a broken bone as more of a clean break. My knuckle only cracked a little bit, so I didn’t really consider it a break.

Flag Post

I guess you’re right. I was thinking of a broken bone as more of a clean break. My knuckle only cracked a little bit, so I didn’t really consider it a break.

Some doctors use each word depend on the severity of the broken thing but, both words are interchangeable an mean the same thing.

Flag Post

I fell on my elbow the other day and got a pretty big scrape. Everything was okay, though, because I got to put on this really cool Power Rangers band-aid.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cizinec:

I fell on my elbow the other day and got a pretty big scrape. Everything was okay, though, because I got to put on this really cool Power Rangers band-aid.

I have some of them in my bathroom an my shop area… why cheaper than normal ones

Flag Post

i had a broken rib. it SUCKED. running hurt like hell (unless i went very very fast) taking deep breaths hurt hell, it was alot. also i think i sprained my ankle before…. for 3 days. it wasnt minor. it was a small sprain

Flag Post

I’ve broken a toe once, but that’s it. My left knee has dislocated several times though.

Flag Post

Nah never broke a bone

Flag Post

I never broke a bone. Milk helps a lot.

Flag Post

I fractured my left radius from Wrestling, and my right thumb from Lacrosse. That’s about it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 91238576T25:

I never broke a bone. Milk helps a lot.

That’s not really all that true… I drink milk all the time I fucking love milk sill broken a lot of bones