Forums Off-topic

Based on what I've been told, the iPhone 5 is exactly the same as the iPhone 4

9 posts

Flag Post

The only difference being a slightly larger screen.

Is this true? Didn’t Apple add any new software or something to the new iPhone 5?

Flag Post

New LTE network

Flag Post

Apple released iOS6, which gave the iPhone some new features and updated old ones. However, this new software is also subject to numerous critics due to its flaws and bugs. When it comes to hardware, the phone itself has faster internet, a new chip and a few other improvements. If you’re unsure on whether you want it or not, I’d recommend against buying it since it’s a sign you might be feeling you don’t truly need it.

Flag Post

All of the Iphones are practically the same. The only real difference is the browsing speed of them.

Flag Post

4G, new A6 chip, larger screen(more icons per page). That’s basically everything that was updated.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BlackBone:

Basically everything new.

No.

Flag Post

http://www.apple.com/iphone/compare-iphones/
Now you can form an informed opinion.

Flag Post

It is now lighter, so all of the old iPhone users, with their horrible deformed hunchbacks. no longer have to carry around that tremendous and disfiguring weight.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JohnRulz:

It is now lighter, so all of the old iPhone users, with their horrible deformed hunchbacks. no longer have to carry around that tremendous and disfiguring weight.

Yes. The old Iphone would always give me a workout trying to lift it.

Now, with the Iphone 5, we only have to dish out a couple hundred dollars to get a 20% lighter phone.

Thank you Apple, for having a very lazy friendly device.