Forums Off-topic

post a pic of your house

73 posts

Flag Post

mine

 
Flag Post

Here, my house at it’s finest.
It looks much much worse now.

 
Flag Post

took this when I came home from school last week

 
Flag Post

 
Flag Post

The one with the blueish purple door is were I live

 
Flag Post

lol @ these average suburb houses.

MFW I also live in suburb.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

lol @ these average suburb houses.

MFW I also live in suburb.

I feel like the only one that don’t live in a suburb…

 
Flag Post

I’d rather live in a suburb than in a rural setting

I wouldn’t mind living in a city as long as my house isn’t run down

 
Flag Post

Hey rich, you kinda just posted your address..
I would recommend deleting it.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by UnicornMilitia:

Hey rich, you kinda just posted your address..
I would recommend deleting it.

so did Zachary

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by UnicornMilitia:

Hey rich, you kinda just posted your address..
I would recommend deleting it.

no actually I didn’t I typed in south side an scrolled into were my house is that address is 7 houses away

 
Flag Post
so did Zachary

Everyone knows mine though.

no actually I didn’t I typed in south side an scrolled into were my house is that address is 7 houses away

Yeah, because it’s not like we could just do the same thing to find your real address.

 
Flag Post

i hope you like pizza

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Zachary_Greene:
so did Zachary

Everyone knows mine though.

no actually I didn’t I typed in south side an scrolled into were my house is that address is 7 houses away

Yeah, because it’s not like we could just do the same thing to find your real address.

if you really wanted to go though all that I’d just give it to you

 
Flag Post

does anyone know when Google maps’ satellite pictures update?

because my house has been finished since April and had been in construction since 2010 and there’s still nothing but a vacant lot with a tree in the middle of it on both Google and Bing

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by NO_IDOLS:

does anyone know when Google maps’ satellite pictures update?

because my house has been finished since April and had been in construction since 2010 and there’s still nothing but a vacant lot with a tree in the middle of it on both Google and Bing

there is some places in Pittsburgh that have been changed like 2 years ago an the old stuff is still on Google maps

 
Flag Post

 
Flag Post

 
Flag Post

bump! also frank please only post pics if its your real house or something like it

 
Flag Post

Can’t do it because there are no pictures and you can’t find it on Google Map’s street view

 
Flag Post

Just look for any regular commie block
That’s pretty much the kind of place i live in

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Raelito:

Can’t do it because there are no pictures and you can’t find it on Google Map’s street view

use Bing

You can look at things from an angle (showing the faces of buildings), unlike on Google Maps where you can only look straight down

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by NO_IDOLS:
Originally posted by Raelito:

Can’t do it because there are no pictures and you can’t find it on Google Map’s street view

use Bing

You can look at things from an angle (showing the faces of buildings), unlike on Google Maps where you can only look straight down

This is so outdated my house (built 2 years ago) doesn’t even exist on Bing.

 
Flag Post

my house has existed for the past 2 years and isn’t on Google or Bing. But if his house has been there long enough, it should show up

 
Flag Post

Maybe Google thinks Idaho is better than wherever you live. How do you feel knowing Google thinks of you as unimportant?