Forums Off-topic

Teacher asked harrassing things

19 posts

Flag Post

well, there was a school party at my sisters school, and she didnt want to go. the day after the party the teacher asked: didnt u go to the party cuz ur parents said u werent allowed to go to it? she only asked this to my sister cuz shes muslim! she didnt ask anything to christian girls and boyz which didnt go to the party. this is racist and i think i should do anything about it. could u guys give me advice please?

Flag Post

Maybe it was because she was the only one that didn’t go to the party?

I literally do not see anything racist about this and you are completely overreacting.

Flag Post
Originally posted by UnicornMilitia:

Maybe it was because she was the only one that didn’t go to the party?

I literally do not see anything racist about this and you are completely overreacting.

there were more people who didnt go to the party. but she only asked my sister, she didnt ask the christian and atheist kids.

Flag Post

be less muslim next time

Flag Post

I don’t see the the problem? She could’ve answered “I don’t want to get pregnant/lose my virginity”

Flag Post
Originally posted by 91238576T25:

I don’t see the the problem? She could’ve answered “I don’t want to get pregnant/lose my virginity”

well, yeah. that would be possible but then the teacher and all other people in her classroom would see her as an idiot who thinks all people who go to parties have sex while dancing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

well, yeah. that would be possible but then the teacher and all other people in her classroom would see her as an idiot who thinks all people who go to parties have sex while dancing.

Is dancing the only thing they do? Don’t they do anything else?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

Is dancing the only thing they do? Don’t they do anything else?

idk. i never go to parties.

Flag Post

I think you’re overreacting.

Flag Post
Originally posted by listle6:

I think you’re overreacting.

This. Problem solved.

Flag Post

How the Hell can someone have sex while dancing?

(unless it is a slow dance)

Flag Post

Sometimes teachers decide to be douche’s.

Flag Post

can’t tell if you’re trolling or serious
If trolling, 6/10.

Flag Post

Ya, I doubt it was because she was muslim.

Flag Post

I don’t see the racist part. 0/10 bad joke.

Flag Post

@wecl0me12
no, im serious, i came home and my sister was crying and stuff. then i asked my mom what happened and then she told me this.

@others
all u guys probably live in america or something. there arent many muslims there, here in europe there are a lot of muslims. and the parents of most muslims dont speak the language of that country, so when a teacher insults them or their children, they cant say anything back. that teacher thought it was the same for my sister and her parents. but she picked the wrong person! so were gonna write a letter.

Flag Post

I was unsure at the begginng but I agree… your over reacting. Have fun with the letter, she probably wont get in trouble anyway unless she really did something wrong

Flag Post

This is just wierd.

Flag Post

That’s like me getting insulted for being called an Asian.

random retard: “HEY SHUT UP, YOUR ASIAN

me: “ok…what does that have to do with anything?”

retard: “You have a small PENIS.”

me: “I’m glad you enjoy looking at penis so much, get to the point.”

retard: “>:( Q_Q OMGOMGOMGOMG walks away

see? it’s all on how you react.