Forums Off-topic

is DOTA 2 BETA F2P or exclusive to veteran DOTA 2 players?

8 posts

Flag Post

http://blog.dota2.com/

when i was trying to download it i was asked questions about the original DOTA and it was implying that i played the original DOTA game
and i started to feel guilty of downloading the game because it felt like the game was only meant for the original DOTA players.

so, is it?

Flag Post

No, play it whether you suck or not. No one cares.

Flag Post

I just said no to those questions. Still qualified for the game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by listle6:

No one cares.

Have you played DotA? They do care
God, I hate that community
But you get matched by your skill, so just say you’re a beginner and it shouldn’t be too bad
Or do the Co-op mode

Flag Post

It’s F2P if you get the invitation by email after filling out the survey. I got it, and it’s pretty fun. Just BS your way through the survey, that’s what i did.

Flag Post

Yes but I’m pretty decent at MOBAs so I haven’t really had anything said to me.
I’ve also heard a lot that the community is 20x better than any other game. I think I’ve been lied to. :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by listle6:

Yes but I’m pretty decent at MOBAs so I haven’t really had anything said to me.
I’ve also heard a lot that the community is 20x better than any other game. I think I’ve been lied to. :(

Dota is well known for having one of the worst communities of any game. Whoever told you that was probably being sarcastic.

Flag Post

I answered with random/extremely high numbers for all the fields and I got in about 6-7months ago.
Just try, it’s for everyone if you want to try it out.

Oh, but don’t feed and don’t be retarded.

EDIT: I mean don’t be retarded as in, don’t be like I was 6months ago in this molten core bracket.
Be more like I was in this game, with slightly reasonable items instead of…Whatever the hell happened in the first match.

Both we won, both are by the same hero, and all that.
The only difference is in one game I was fully retarded, while in another just slightly.