Forums Off-topic

How to fight bullies

28 posts

Flag Post

Here are some PRO TIPS that will make bullies leave you alone.

1. When you get bullied, cry. When you cry they will feel bad for you and stop bullying you.
2. Tell all of the teachers and your parents. If a teacher/your parents tell the bullies to leave you alone, they will.
3. Tell them that you will get your hacker uncle who works at nintendo to ban them from xbox live/PSN/steam.
4. Tell them that bullying hurts your feelings. Once they know that they are making you mad, they will stop.
5. Beat them up. Bullies are actually losers who think they are strong. Put them in their place by beating them up. Be sure to do it in front of a crowd for MAXIMUM LULZ!!

Flag Post

Thx bro

Flag Post

well, a friend of mine always gets bullied by another friend of mine. but hes very small and weak, the bully is taller and stronger than him. so every time he attacks the bully, the bully wins and gives him a punch in his face.

Flag Post

>2. Tell all of the teachers and your parents. If a teacher/your parents tell the bullies to leave you alone, they will.

I laughed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zachary_Greene:

>2. Tell all of the teachers and your parents. If a teacher/your parents tell the bullies to leave you alone, they will.

I laughed.

yeah. very funny. haha. ha. ha. hahahahahaha. ha.

Flag Post

1) Gain some money.
2) Go to the weapon shop.
3) Buy a Gatling Gun.
4) Put the Gatling Gun in your backpack and take it to the school.
5) Aim at the group(s) of bullies and start shooting!

Flag Post
Originally posted by JohnDoe2:

1) Gain some money.
3) Buy a Gatling Gun.

omg loki at me i played a stick man shooter jus buy dis and u kill dem all ezy ezy ezy
fukin noob do u even gatlin

Flag Post

Step one: Say “THAT’S MY PURSE
Step two: Scream “I DON’T KNOW YOU!”
Step three: Raise foot
Step four: Apply directly to the testicles.

Flag Post

1) Gain some money.
3) Buy a Gatling Gun.

That’s a big backpack.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlextheGreat13:

1) Gain some money.
3) Buy a Gatling Gun.

That’s a big backpack.

Not that kind of gatling gun, grandpa

Flag Post
Originally posted by FullMeasureZam:

Step one: Say “THAT’S MY PURSE
Step two: Scream “I DON’T KNOW YOU!”
Step three: Raise foot
Step four: Apply directly to the testicles.

Lol, nice King of The Hill reference Zam.

Flag Post

Don’t be a sissy and fight back. If he’s bigger stab him while he’s not looking.

Flag Post

1. Works especially well when there are adults around. However, it is only a temporary solution.
2. May or may not work. Some bullies will bully you even more.
3. They will think this is a bluff.
4. This IMO is the best solution of the 5.
5. Lol..no opinion

Flag Post

I fight them with fists personally.

Flag Post
Originally posted by coderTrav:

Yep, that is a lovely picture.

Flag Post

Nah I’ll just kick the bullies ass.

Flag Post

If you can scream like me you can start bursting ear drums and then you can bite them and claw them always make sure teeth and nails are sharp oh and bring a firecracker and put them under the toilet set when they go toilet number one punishment oh yeah…. or just turn into a flipping evil thing scare them and try to kill them but never really kill them

Flag Post
Originally posted by DeathleyEvil:

If you can scream like me you can start bursting ear drums and then you can bite them and claw them always make sure teeth and nails are sharp oh and bring a firecracker and put them under the toilet set when they go toilet number one punishment oh yeah…. or just turn into a flipping evil thing scare them and try to kill them but never really kill them

Swag

Flag Post

If its a fat kid make sure he pushes you over and tries to stamp on you, but roll out of the way.

i broke some fat gingers foot doing this once it was pretty funny

Flag Post

TELL AN ADULT.
it is not snitching. it can save your life. havent you heard of all the people who have commited suicde because of bullying? if they asked for help than they would probably still be here today…and happy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by marakiemmas1234:

TELL AN ADULT.
it is not snitching. it can save your life. havent you heard of all the people who have commited suicde because of bullying? if they asked for help than they would probably still be here today…and happy.

no one gives a shit they’ll call them snitchers anyway. So basically they’ll only stop once they person dies.

Flag Post

CRYING IS FOR BABIES.

Flag Post

If anyone tells you to fight them after school, tell them you want to fight right then and there.

Flag Post

I love how the last recommendation is the only one that seems it could work.

Flag Post

Take off your pants/shorts and hug them.