Forums Off-topic

Proof Obamacare SUCKS

5 posts

Flag Post

1. So I started taking Ritalin
2. Now I feel anxious for no reason WTF!!!!?!?!?!?
3. Gary Johnson 2012
4. Weed cures cancer

Flag Post

I’m shaking like crazy OMGOMGOMGOMGOMOGMOGMOGMOGMOG
IT’S BECAUSE I’M WHITE ISN’T IT

Flag Post

No double posting.Also Obama doesn,t suck.

Flag Post

You realize that under Obamacare, you automatically have health insurance until you’re 26, right?

Flag Post

What the hell was I have to say fuck, you little bitch? Navy seals I graduated top of my class, I want you to know, and I participated in many al Qaeda raids on the secret, and I am sure that there are over 300 people were killed. I gorilla warfare and the entire U.S. Army’s top training I Sniper am. You are nothing but just another target. I will fuck you like to wipe out the precision with which the world has not been seen before, my screw this word. You are talking shit about you via the Internet that you can start with? I think it is hell. As we speak, I have a secret emissary of the United States and across your IP network communication am right now, so you can draw a good storm, be prepared for the larva. Storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re dead, you fucking kid. I am anywhere, at any time may be, and I was seven hundred ways you can die, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only I was trained to fight unarmed, but the United States Marine Corps, I have access to the entire arsenal and I am thoroughly to to continent, you little shit face to wipe your miserable ass to use. If you have only a little unholy retribution your “clever” comment was about to reproach you may know, you screw up the tongue. But you, and the truth is you’re paying the price, you fucking idiot, you can not. I shit on your manhood and you will not drown. You’re fucking dead, kiddo, you.

Originally posted by AlextheGreat13:

You realize that under Obamacare, you automatically have health insurance until you’re 26, right?

BUT MARIJUANA ISN’T A LEGAL MEDICINE UNDER OBAMACARE