Forums Off-topic

There are three tiers of classes at my school and the Tier 3 (AP) teachers think they are superior to everyone that isn't in Tier 3.

4 posts

Flag Post

I’m in Tier 2. We were in the Tier 3 classroom because my teacher had to leave for about an hour. So then this kid says “I need to go get my lunch card, I forgot it” and he just laughs at him. Then another kid needed something that said he had good behavior that day, and he just smiled, and was like “Ok…haha…go get it”

So, the next day, a fire drill happens, and when it ends, I go the way my Tier 2 class shouldn’t be going, but some kid dropped their ID card and I went to give it to them. So, another Tier 3 teacher looks at me and says “Wrong way” and I try to tell them I’m returning something to them, but they say they don’t care, and then under her breath, whispers ot another teacher “these guys have literally no common sense, I feel bad for the 1 and 2 teachers” and I just leave and go the right way.

Discuss situations where teachers think they are superior to you.

Flag Post

Some teachers are just assholes.

Flag Post

wtf did i just read?

Flag Post

My teachers are all pretty chill. I think we all adapt the “mutual respect” with each other. One of my teacher said “this is not my classroom, this is our classroom”. Basically. we’re free to exchange ideas.