Forums Off-topic

Batman is retarded page 2

38 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by CrowbarOfJustice:

Because he follows the law
and the second he does kill him Gotham police as well as his former batgirl (who knows where the bat cave is) will hunt him down and kill him no matter the cost.
even though Joker is much more dangerous and has killed countless people.

You know, in the next movie he makes it seem like he was a bad guy and that he killed a hero, so that doesn’t make much sense.

Flag Post
Originally posted by HappyAlcoholic:

Because he feels that in killing them, he’d be reducing himself to their level.
The fact that he refuses to kill is what separates him from the bad guys he’s fighting.

Regardless of how many his inaction will indirectly kill later on, he still can’t.

ok i have NEVER gotten stuff like this, he can kill all of his fucking guards but he can’t kill the king? i mean what the fuck?

Flag Post
Originally posted by bjjdude:

The fact that he refuses to kill is what separates him from the bad guys he’s fighting.

Regardless of how many his inaction will indirectly kill later on, he still can’t.

ok i have NEVER gotten stuff like this, he can kill all of his fucking guards but he can’t kill the king? i mean what the fuck?

what are you talking about?

Originally posted by DaigoSolo:
Originally posted by CrowbarOfJustice:

Because he follows the law
and the second he does kill him Gotham police as well as his former batgirl (who knows where the bat cave is) will hunt him down and kill him no matter the cost.
even though Joker is much more dangerous and has killed countless people.

You know, in the next movie he makes it seem like he was a bad guy and that he killed a hero, so that doesn’t make much sense.

there are different directors you know
they all have their own stories and points to make

Flag Post

He just incapacitates them

Flag Post

Everyone knows that Green Arrow is the real deal.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BobTehLoner:

Why the fuck doesn’t he just kill The Joker

Sigh, kids these days thinking that they are above anyone and everyone by drop f-bombs wherever they please.

Believe it or not, there are questions out there that do not have a quick and easy answer, although Roki123 has started the convesation off in the right direction. Sadly, his post has gotten buried from all the quips at Crowbar’s answer.

Anyways, knock yourself out:
http://www.quora.com/Batman-comics-movie-and-creative-franchise/Why-doesnt-Batman-comics-movie-and-creative-franchise-just-kill-The-Joker-Batman-character

Flag Post

Batman Is not retarded he will not kill any of his enemys because he is one of the few superheros that follow the law I can’t name another hero that follows all of the rules.and the reason for him following all of the rules and using no firearms is because of his parents getting killed at 10:47 P.M. Therefore Batman is not retarded

Flag Post

Who The hell is Green Arrow

Flag Post
Originally posted by mgs22:

Batman Is not retarded he will not kill any of his enemys because he is one of the few superheros that follow the law I can’t name another hero that follows all of the rules.and the reason for him following all of the rules and using no firearms is because of his parents getting killed at 10:47 P.M. Therefore Batman is not retarded

Actually, I am pretty sure what what Batman does is, indeed, as much against the law as what any other superhero does. But point is…

I wouldnt say he is retarded, but when you think about it, Batman is cliche as hell. I mean, when you think about it, he is not only the guy whose parents were killed by bandids, and who then begun to fight against crime ever since, but also the guy who went to train the secrets of hidden arts with monks in a mountain… How cliche is this?

Flag Post

So are you.

Flag Post

… So, apparently, I am cliche?

Flag Post
Originally posted by BobTehLoner:

He just incapacitates them

granted what i was refrencing was assassins creed

Flag Post
Originally posted by mgs22:

Who The hell is Green Arrow

what the hell is toothpaste?