Forums Off-topic

Is there any character that can kill Fawkes in a 1v1? page 2

30 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cizinec:

The main character can easily beat Fawkes. Most glitched followers could, too, assuming you geared them up and gave Fawkes nothing.

Fawkes get a Gatling laser, and can survive situations other follower’s can’t. Even Charon, with his awesome shotgun, and the best armor in the game, can’t go through what Fawkes can go through. He has no need of armor, and he’s got infinite ammo on one of the most powerful weapons in the game. You might be able to kill him, but no NPC can.

Flag Post

You can force Fawkes to use the sledgehammer.

Flag Post

He’d still probably destroy them, unless you get him stuck somewhere.

Flag Post

um, what game or story is this from, anyways?

[ducks behind dumbledore’s desk to avoid the randomly offended, clearly unrelated, fawkes the phoenix]

In the meantime, I say The Doctor could easily beat him. Or Kirk. Maybe Picard or Janeway while i’m at it.
Kirk and The Doctor just have the best chance of doing it without the aid of a spaceship.

Flag Post

If 2 glitched out Feral Ghoul Reavers counts as “a character”, I have seen it almost happen. I watched two lay into him for what must have been 5 minutes straight+, while I pumped all my ammo into them and chipped away at their health. He was down to like 2 bars when they finally died. It was awesome.