Forums Off-topic

Rate Your Life page 2

36 posts

Flag Post

where the fuck do i get this rate urself thing from? and gratz to all people with sex life above 0.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

where the fuck do i get this rate urself thing from? and gratz to all people with sex life above 0.

You have to save the image to your computer, modify it using an image editing program (Filling squares with color) and then upload it on the net to show it here.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MadJedi:
Originally posted by Rolby:

You have to save the image to your computer, modify it using an image editing program (Filling squares with color) and then upload it on the net to show it here.

oh… ty.

Flag Post

10/10
would fap.

Flag Post

v45 ZO

it finally worked!!!!

Flag Post

By intelligence, I assume logic skill. Intelligence: 8/10
(I just love to do all kinds of logic puzzles. And I’m good at them)

Morality: 9/10
(Hey, it’s my own view!)

Mental Health: 5/10
(Recently has been dropping now that my wealth has dropped and that I feel over-occupied and dirty from inside)

Physical Health: 3/10
(This diabeted really decays my body. I’m also sleep deprived)

Sexlife: What is that? xD
NaN

Social Skills: 5/10
(I do feel social but I’m bad at seeking to communicate with someone or maintaining relationship. I also have mild Dysphrasia)

Look: 7/10
(I’m pretty satisfied to it as of now. No pimples, hair is okay, I got some nice clothes)

Wealth: 4/10
(Considering I’m receiving social support, I am relatively wealthy for my age but I still feel very poor due family having lower income)

Self Esteem: 6/10
(No comments coming up to my mind)

Artistic Skill: 6/10
(I have incredible rhytmic comprehension, hence I play keyboard instrument. I also like to draw and create… Yet I’m highly novice to do anything artistic)

Flag Post

Now is not really the best time to see this topic. 0/10 maybe a 0.5

Flag Post

Flag Post

Fine, I’ll do the chart. I’m so weird :( Ahh mi vida.

Flag Post

>Morals
>High

Disgusting.

Flag Post

6/10