Forums Off-topic

Fat people

19 posts

Flag Post

Why are people fat?

Flag Post

I don’t know, Roki, I do not know. Possibly fatty acids.

Flag Post

They eat.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bjjdude:

They eat.

But I eat too, and I’m very skinny.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Roki123:

They eat.

I know that feel

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilvon:

They eat.

I know that feel

Yeah same.

Flag Post

I’m 400 pounds…………………….loljk I’m 115 pounds.

Flag Post

They eat.

eat more. eat chips. eat ice cream. eat candy.

Flag Post

Because of eating alot of food that is in high cholesterol, fat, and sugar.

Flag Post

being fat is a cultural and racial thing. americans tend to get easier obese than someone from mongolia.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

being fat is a cultural and racial thing. americans tend to get easier obese than someone from mongolia.

The American population is multiethnic, so it’s hard to blame ethnicity as the source of the problem. The difference would be instead economical, America having a purchasing power parity of approximately 40k$ per capita and Mongolia having a PPP of a little less than 5k$, which is eight times less than the US. Qatar is the country with the highest PPP in the world (80k$-100k$ per capita) and also the country with the highest obesity rates in the world (~70% according to the Al Jazeera Network), which gives a hint that the source of the problem is economical rather than ethnical. When a country has a low PPP per capita, most of its population simply cannot afford adopting a lifestyle that increases chances of obesity.

Flag Post

Because they’re fat.

Flag Post

What Mad said. I guess you could summarize it that the higher purchasing power citizens have and the higher availability for truckloads of (unhealthy) food equals higher chances of high obesity rates

Flag Post

Not to mention technology.

Flag Post

Because they either eat too much food and don’t burn all of the calories, or have a slow digestion.

Flag Post

Here’s how girls get fat. I’m not sure if this works for guys too though. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTLYTQe32CE&feature=related

Flag Post

They are just exercising their freedoms rigorously.

Flag Post

They eat a lot! Like Americans.

Flag Post

Because fat people tend to do little to no exercise and eat unhealthy food.