Forums Off-topic

Anti-MLP obsession is worse then the fact that teen/older males watch MLP

23 posts

Flag Post

I’m not a brony.
Discuss.

Flag Post

Very few people are obsessed with being anti-brony…

Flag Post

Yeah i know a few…

Flag Post

Haven’t seen any. The only anti-brony rage I see is when bronies make random thread with a pony picture and say “discuss” or derailing the thread with pony image spams.

Flag Post

I’m not sure why there are bronys, but soon they will take over the world…

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by bjjdude:

I’m In It.

Flag Post

Both sides are terrible and need to go away.

Flag Post

anti-anti bronism? Are you sure there’s enough anti-bronism around that it’s worth setting up a whole topic as trollbait?
TROLOLOl!

Flag Post

fractal stop posting

Flag Post

Bronies are just attention seekers.

Flag Post

As well as Anti-Bronies, 9123.

Flag Post

The only thing I’m weird-ed out by is why (a lot) of grown men watch this show. That just seems unusual to me.

Flag Post

Nothing is ’’unusual’’ about it, I find it pretty fucking awesome. Why? Because the show seemed to inspire people to draw, write, and write music. Inspiration is good and healthy, if something inspires to do something good than it’s prefectly fine.

Flag Post

How old are you, if you don’t mind me asking.

I inspired myself to write, draw, and work with music. I do actually write. And draw.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mspeedy250:

fractal stop posting

Don’t worry, i’ll be heading to bed soon. but really, Off topic is where I go to let my troll side have a little bit of fun. I still keep it on a leash, but I don’t keep it locked up.

Originally posted by MidnightWerewolf:

The only thing I’m weird-ed out by is why (a lot) of grown men watch this show. That just seems unusual to me.

’Tis really quite simple: there are plenty of grown men who are just a tad bit more than curious about “girly” things (please note the quotes) who might not normally be willing to look like they are. Once MLP reached a critical mass in fandom, however, peer pressure reversed direction and they started watching.

Flag Post

I inspired myself to write, draw, and work with music. I do actually write. And draw.

I’m 16.

Flag Post

None of that eliminates the fact that grown men watch MLP.

Flag Post
Originally posted by UnleashedBeing:

I’m 16.

Neat! I’m 16 in Nov.
I’m talking about grown men watching MLP, like people 20 and above…seems a little weird.

Flag Post

I wouldn’t say ‘’grow men’’ enitirely watch the show. There’s an abundance of teenagers as well.

Flag Post

I’m just glad they don’t play it on any of the channels I have.

Flag Post

To be more organized, I split the brony fandom into sects.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrSalvador:

Very few people are obsessed with being anti-brony…

I’ve seen quite a few people that are pretty fucking obsessed with being anti-brony