Forums Off-topic

Left-Hand Racist Games

9 posts

Flag Post

Now, to make things clear I know that racist isn’t the correct term for this. Racist is judging by race.

Anyway, Left-Hand Racist are games that don’t allow you to change your controls when you are left-handed or games that if they do allow you the controls are extremely awkward and not fun to play the game. Are there any other left-handed people out there that agree with me and or have the same issues?

Flag Post

Wouldn’t that be like any game that uses a normal controller? as most stuff that you do is using the right hand

Flag Post

I’m left handed. It’s a pain to be left handed. Especially with the writing issue.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bjjdude:

Wouldn’t that be like any game that uses a normal controller? as most stuff that you do is using the right hand

I am talking about keyboard and mouse games. Not controllers. For controllers I switch my stick layout to Southpaw.

Flag Post

left handed?

don’t you mean inferior handed?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Overshire:

I am talking about keyboard and mouse games. Not controllers. For controllers I switch my stick layout to Southpaw.

oh, well then any game on kong that only has WASD movement, and not arrow keys.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Overshire:

oh, well then any game on kong that only has WASD movement, and not arrow keys.

Yes.

Flag Post
I am talking about keyboard and mouse games.

If you can’t figure out how to bypass the keyboard settings, and you are too stupid to buy a proper mouse that works for both hands you deserve the suffering.
It’s not hard at all, and even without editing the settings you can just move your hand positions on the keyboard and be fine.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zachary_Greene:
I am talking about keyboard and mouse games.

If you can’t figure out how to bypass the keyboard settings, and you are too stupid to buy a proper mouse that works for both hands you deserve the suffering.
It’s not hard at all, and even without editing the settings you can just move your hand positions on the keyboard and be fine.

I have a good mouse and some games do not allow you to change your controls and once you get used to the arrow keys, it is extremely hard to play something else.