Forums Off-topic

Honour, or for less cool folks, honor.

8 posts

Flag Post

Doesn’t matter how you spell it, anyways.

Is honour important to you? Do you feel it is best to be honest when you can, or always honest? What is your view on honour, a bunch of crap, or the morality that dictates your motives? How do you feel, OT? What does honour mean to you?

Flag Post

Honour is a bunch of crap to me. Not important at all. Being honest? pshhh.

Flag Post

Boring speech. Nice suit. Next! throws a tomato

Flag Post

I personally feel it is very important, how can I accept a world where there is no truths?

Flag Post

Delete it if you don’t like it. Right-click, new create a fiel, name it “The World” then delete it. E-A-S-Y

Flag Post

oh wait was that racist

Flag Post

Honesty is of high importance to me, even if I don’t always use it, and I have my honor. I would gladly be an honest and honorable thief – I’d steal from those who don’t need their stuff and maybe even give it back or give it to people who need it, or just keep it, why not…kinda like Arsene Lupin. He even sends his “victims” a politely-worded note of warning before he steals from them. As a thief, I would try not to kill or torture but I’d readily give a smack to any antagonists that might be chasing me.
Let’s say I’m a political leader, as another example. Honesty would be of utmost importance to me. I don’t give a shit how much power and wealth I’m given – if I see that a nation or the world should be made better, I’ll make it better. I’ll make sure to speak to my subjects directly. I don’t need to go into detail here, you’ll see when I obtain a country or two.
I also enjoy playing with words. Saying something that appears to mean one thing but really means another, or it could mean both things, or it might even have more than two meanings. Still honesty, though.

Flag Post

I started dancing at age 9.