Forums Off-topic

Paul Ryan is crushing Joe Biden in the debate

18 posts

Flag Post

Discuss the debate

Flag Post

My dad keeps jumping up and cheering like a little faggot screaming “YEAH BEAT HIS ASS”.
When I confronted him about his bullshit he started saying “muh freedom…Gotta keep muh freedom…” I’m not even fucking joking.

Please kill him.

Flag Post

I would, if I were watching it.

Flag Post

What are you talking about? Biden pwned Ryan.

Flag Post

I think we can all agree that they pwned Martha, what with them interrupting her every time she spoke.

Flag Post

Ryan got shat on by Biden.

Flag Post

I liked it when that one dude said he wants to do things cause he’s Catholic

Or something like that, I wasn’t paying attention

Flag Post

바나나 전력

Flag Post

I did not watch it since everyone involved sucks. Choosing one or the other is like deciding how you want to die. The method might be different, but it has the same outcome.

Flag Post

Biden got crushed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bobby71983:

I did not watch it since everyone involved sucks. Choosing one or the other is like deciding how you want to die. The method might be different, but it has the same outcome.

So, you can determine it involving pain, or involving joy.
But they do always say, if you don’t like any of them at least try to pick the lesser evil. But I don’t get this saying, why would you ever pick evil?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zachary_Greene:
Originally posted by bobby71983:

So, you can determine it involving pain, or involving joy.
But they do always say, if you don’t like any of them at least try to pick the lesser evil. But I don’t get this saying, why would you ever pick evil?

Those who aren’t powerful enough are either stuck picking one of the evils (they wouldn’t really know which one is the lesser one anyway), doing nothing, or waiting to become more powerful and bring good. I fit into the third category.

Flag Post

I’m surprised. I thought for sure Biden was going to be ready for this. I mean really, it’s Biden…
What else are they having him do up there?
Instead, they had him out there like an untrained puppy, crapping all over the place. What an idiot.

Flag Post

Paul Ryan is crushing Joe Biden in the debate

What are you talking about? Biden pwned Ryan.

Ryan got shat on by Biden.

Biden got crushed.

I’m surprised. I thought for sure Biden was going to be ready for this. I mean really, it’s Biden…
What else are they having him do up there?
Instead, they had him out there like an untrained puppy, crapping all over the place. What an idiot.

How is it that everyone thinks that one person clearly got crushed, yet is divided in who got crushed? You would think that it would be obvious if somebody got defeated in such a heavily emphasized way.

Flag Post

Here is how it works:

You can determine a person’s political party by looking at who they said won the debate.

If they think Ryan won, they are Republicans
If they think Biden won, they are Democrats.

It doesn’t even matter because CROWS :> will take over before the new government takes over :> :> :>

CROWS WILL RULE THE WORLD :> :> :>

Flag Post
CROWS WILL RULE THE WORLD :> :> :>

Shhhhh….

Flag Post

Ryan talked?

Flag Post

I wasn’t too surprised that Ryan won this.