Forums Off-topic

I need a new username-for everything.

16 posts

Flag Post

I have always used my username “freak11magic” ever since I first made a Runescaoe account in 2003. I don’t play Runescape anymore, but I do keep my usernam the same.

I think it’s time for change.
I’ll take any suggestions, as long as it isn’t your username, has “freak” in it,“magic”, or “11”. I need it for a last.fm account if that helps, but I simply need a new name, that sounds cool. I definitely think freak11magic is old…

Flag Post

well ive always used stealth in my names, in runescape it was burnstealth, then stealthstat, and stealthsilent, and so much that i can’t even remember….. its better that you stick with your original name to not forget it in the future.

Flag Post

After you’ve worked up all those badges/cards? are you sure?
Really, names depend on what you like.. and what you want..
Do you need a shorter name that is catchy or a long name without meaning.
I can’t really decide a good name for you, sorry. But I could try.. _
Try thinking of things you like and put them together as a username

:EDIT:
Oops, I just forgot, Greg can change your username, so there is no need to make a new account ^^

Anyway.. er.. try.. Fr34k? heh.. I tried. :) might come back later and think of some more.

Flag Post

i’ve allways been “Balidani” ever since i first registered i dont even know where.
freakmagic is a fun name, but im sure its taken in a lot of crowded places.

Flag Post

my name use to be stanlley (the two l’s is on purpose and no my anme isnt stanlley its along story) but one day i signed up for something and just put swish form now on its either swish or swish27..how about some sort of snake name like King Cobra … you could have some pretty cool avatrs

Flag Post

Old username: gamesbond8 (I don’t like people calling me Games)

Current Username: JudeMaverick (HEY JUDE!)

I suggest JudeisAwesome because he is.

Flag Post

you could use your name, or some form of it, something from a game, or something You think is funny. I use Zachattack,(name) Mobius_121, Galm_1(game) and GiaPimpin(funny).

Flag Post

I use Pereking because I thought of it all by myself and because no one else uses it. Except that damned Peter King.

You should call yourself…. Freakesem. Kesem is magic in hebrew xD (Keh-Seh-m)

Flag Post

I’m kinda with Jude on this one because I don’t particularly like people addressing me as “freak”, but I would prefer either “11” or “FM”, which most people do in The Sanctuary anyway. I’ve been thinking over a name for my last.fm account, and it is shrapnel223, if anyone wants to know. Thanks for the advice, all. Admittedly, it’s not horribly original, nor does it sound right when spoken. I chose it because I have a shrapnel wound on my ankle from an oxygen tank explosion, and I associate that with being cool, or a battle scar that I could show off to people on the internet, via my username. By the way, I’m not changing my Kongregate username, it has a footing here.

Flag Post

I need an avie to go with it…To the Art forums!

Flag Post

Well, that’s good to know :)
Then again, Shrapnel is quite a cool name.. but yes, I like your name as well.

Flag Post

Me me me!!
try magic war(the real one is magix war but you said it needed magic,11 or freak)

Flag Post

Do something with tots. Chicks digg tots!

Flag Post
Originally posted by DegenerationX:

Me me me!!

try magic war(the real one is magix war but you said it needed magic,11 or freak)

why did you bump this topic?

Flag Post

EPIC 2 YEAR BUMP

Flag Post
Originally posted by freak11magic:

I have always used my username “freak11magic” ever since I first made a Runescaoe account in 2003. I don’t play Runescape anymore, but I do keep my usernam the same.

I think it’s time for change.
I’ll take any suggestions, as long as it isn’t your username, has “freak” in it,”magic”, or “11”. I need it for a last.fm account if that helps, but I simply need a new name, that sounds cool. I definitely think freak11magic is old…

I see your Avatar… do you play WoW?