Forums Off-topic

I have officially not watched MLP for 3 months. page 2

31 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by JohnRulz:

Given the fact that you likely have already watched the show multiple times, you are better off watching something else. Preferably something with actual depth.

Say that again but you’ll have to stop mid-sentence this time

Flag Post
Originally posted by SpearDudezor:

Given the fact that you likely have already watched the show multiple times, you are better off watching something else. Preferably something with actual depth.

are you implying my little pony has depth

Flag Post
Originally posted by coderTrav:
Originally posted by waffle_god:
Originally posted by SpearDudezor:

are you implying my little pony has depth

waffle, you obviously don’t get that Friendship is Magic represents the Holocaust.

Elaborate.

Flag Post

MLP has no more depth than Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends, and there are plenty of shows with exponentially more depth than either of those.

Flag Post

good for you man….good for you. bro hug

Flag Post

As for if it is good, or not: I really dont have a opinion on this, actually, even though I am a brony.

As for whether the show has depth, or not: It abuses metaphors, even though most of those are fairly obvious. But I would say that, compared to what we usually see around these days, yes, it has. I mean, what are shows like Regular Show and Adventure Time triyng to tell us, exactly? Based in what I have seen, most of the time the message is: None, bad, or even more obvious then the ones in MLP.