Forums Off-topic

Atheism makes no sense (locked)

25 posts

Flag Post

how is it logical that everything came from nothing?

Its completely illogical and anyone who believes so is a retarded atheist who will burn in hell.

Discuss

Flag Post

Yeah.

Flag Post

I just don’t believe in god because there is no proof of it.

Flag Post

ikr bro. ive been telling this to atheists since forever. but those ignorant idiots dont listen. islam ftw.

Flag Post

That’s not what we believe. We came from the dinosaurs. You know evolution.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

ikr bro. ive been telling this to atheists since forever. but those ignorant idiots dont listen. islam ftw.

What you talking about? I pwned you hard, so read that: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/2-off-topic/topics/303633-muslims-are-srsly-butthurt?page=1
Brainwashed muslims.

Flag Post

I hope you know that some atheists believe in evolution.

Flag Post
Originally posted by UnleashedBeing:

I hope you know that some atheists believe in evolution.

^

Flag Post

He’s talking before everything. The beginning of time. The thing is, Atheists don’t believe in god but doesn’t mean there had to be an immediate explanation of things. Just because it’s currently unexplained, doesn’t mean it’s the work of God. Remember Galileo, Copernicus, and Newton? Yeah, we need more of those guys in the future before it’s going to be explained. Until then, believe in God so you don’t go crazy over not knowing.

Flag Post

Technically, all animals are athiests, so they all burn in hell despite what you want to think.
So yes, your little puppy you had when you were 7 is a pile of ash now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Roki123:
Originally posted by Rolby:

What you talking about? I pwned you hard, so read that: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/2-off-topic/topics/303633-muslims-are-srsly-butthurt?page=1
Brainwashed muslims.

LOL BRAH U GOT TRALLED HARRRRRRRRRRRD!!!!!!! LUUUUUUUUL TROLLED OF WARCRAFT

Flag Post

I’m disappointed in you, Mr. Crow. Your already-bad logic has already collapsed in the first sentence. You can do better than that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CrowEnemy:

I’m disappointed in you, Mr. Crow. Your already-bad logic has already collapsed in the first sentence. You can do better than that.

why do you HATE CROWS???

Flag Post
Originally posted by NintenCROW:

how is it logical that everything came from nothing?

Originally posted by CowFriend:

I don’t get it…

Flag Post

What is it with you people? Why the hell would anyone even want to listen to you when you are so down right retarded? People have all these posts about how mean and stupid Christians are, and I dont blame them, because really that’s what most of the “Christians” are nowadays. I am a Christian, (and no, I don’t want to argue about how God could possibly be real or anything like that) and if you really want people to because a Christian, you should probably try acting like it is something worth being.

Flag Post

evolution doesn’t make sense.

Flag Post

Assuming religion is antonym of Atheism, how do you explain where the god originally came from?

Neither of the sides cannot prove their argument to be objectively correct so there is no point in this type of discussion. I’d just believe what I believe and grant that same freedom to others as well

Flag Post

Obvious troll.

Flag Post

Troll is obvious.

Flag Post
Originally posted by aj_1337:

Obvious troll.

Originally posted by Demmit:

Troll is obvious.

lol look at these losers.

Anyone who says a troll is obvious is just hiding the fact that they got trolled.

Flag Post

I can’t understand the atheist mindset. It’s like, why do you hate God? Just because you hate God and Christians doesn’t mean you have to say he “doesn’t exist”. I mean, I hate the taste of American-style pizza, but I don’t pretend it doesn’t exist, nor do I hate Americans who eat it.

Flag Post

Its completely illogical and anyone who believes so is a retarded atheist who will burn in hell.

But I’m already in hell :(.

He’s talking before everything. The beginning of time.

Even with religion, there’s the issue of what came before God. There’s really no way to determine what caused the start of everything, considering if something started things, that something had to be started by something itself. The only answer that we can have is that everything just started from nothing.

People have all these posts about how mean and stupid Christians are, and I dont blame them, because really that’s what most of the “Christians” are nowadays. I am a Christian, (and no, I don’t want to argue about how God could possibly be real or anything like that) and if you really want people to because a Christian, you should probably try acting like it is something worth being.

Most of the Christians I know are fine with religious tolerance, so I don’t see why there’s a need to shove them into the “bigot” stereotype.

evolution doesn’t make sense.

Okay.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rpoman2009:

Who made the dinosaurs?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ThetaPrime01400:
Originally posted by Rpoman2009:

Who made the dinosaurs?

The dinosaurs evolved from humans.

Flag Post

Yes, atheism is a joke !

It’s recommended to read :Read / Download
Blasting The Foundations Of Atheism -Its Pseudoscience and Pseudo-reason – 3.38 MB
Here: http://comparativreligion.blogspot.com/2012/10/muslim-re-god-delusion-dawkins-refuted.html