Forums Off-topic

The brony private room is back! [MLP] (locked)

162 posts

Flag Post

Greetings gentlecolts, gentlemares and other citizens of Equestria! As most of you probably know by now, the third MLP:FiM season airs in two weeks, the 10th November of 2012. As you may also remember, I organized a private chat room for each episode last year. On one part, I thought streaming website chat rooms were cluttered with too many users and, on another, I thought it’d be better to share thoughts about the show’s evolution among people we know on Kongregate. As season three comes back, so are my chat rooms. However, the brony list is outdated since most of the owners of this account left the website, which means it didn’t record old members leaving or new ones coming. For this reason, I address myself to every brony that might be interested participating in the second year of this chatting event. Please post here if you’d like to be included in the room.

Where?

The Kongregate chat system is the place where everyone will meet. The room you are in does not matter since the brony chat will happen in my private room. Once you are connected to chat, private message me using the “/w username message” command so I can invite you.

When?

The 10th November of 2012 at 3:30PM Greenwich time (Use this timezone converter) and all subsequent Saturdays at the same time.

How?

The show airs at the American broadcast channel HUB. If you do not happen to be subscribed to it, you can still watch the show using online streams (This one, for example). If your operating system closes a window when you select another, causing the stream to disappear when you attempt to chat, I suggest installing powermenu (Windows OS), which will allow to “stick” a window to the screen. Once you install powermenu, simply go to a Kongregate game, enter the private room, open another window with the screen, resize it in a way the whole left section of the screen is hidden by it while the right section is visible for chatting, click “always on top” in the window menu and voilà!

List of interested users

Dragonologist23
IndomiPhoenix
Seesine
V0idguard
Vanhalen1
MFT
DexterSwag
EliteKitten
Raelito
Betterplayer
91238576T32
OldLayout
EPR89
Maik50
Rolby
Zoronii
BasicBasic
SpearDudezor
Discord_Whooves
XxTheProtectorxX
35kdog
Racer512
Mafefe
adv0catus
Terence22205
Bobtehloner
Buggieboy
Princess_Karmen
Candybutt
Johanna_T
Starkiller2121
Candyman1234
Finderman
XxZomBloxxorxX
Bobby71983
Aeon_The_Hermit
TehRainbowDash
Destroyatron
SaitoChikara
Es337
Drakkardio
TheFacelessOne
BunnyMustard
riddleschool
Lightningcould
Hoot_scootaloo
Enderduck_66
RandomMimiga
Sliceouttaluck

Flag Post

Well, hopefully I’ll have my new computer by then.
Sign me up!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Despite not being as active as I used to be, I’d definitely be interested. You can count me in.

Flag Post

i am disappoint

Flag Post

Count me in.

Flag Post

I will gladly participate in this.

Flag Post

sign me up, can’t wait to talk about some sweet mlp

Flag Post

Sure, sign me up. :)

Flag Post

sign me in

Flag Post

What kind of shit is this?

Flag Post
Originally posted by 91238576T32:

What kind of shit is this?

To elaborate, this private room used to be created every time a new episode aired using the Kongregate+ private room function. Originally, it was organized by myself, MydreamName (Bronies), and Iloveponies. Since the two others abandoned their alts, it seems I’m the only one left, which is why I’m the one organizing it. Contact me if you have any more questions!

Flag Post

I’ve been here for a few years and I don’t even recall who that is
racism

Flag Post
Originally posted by SoBased:

sign me up, can’t wait to talk about some sweet mlp

wtf

Flag Post

You already know I’m in, Mad.

Flag Post

i don’t want to be in it, but im posting anyway for extra post.

Flag Post

You made me a brony. I am interested.

Flag Post

Mad, I cannot be there when it instantly opens because of work, but I can 5-9 hr later.

Flag Post
Originally posted by betterplayer:

Mad, I cannot be there when it instantly opens because of work, but I can 5-9 hr later.

This room will be only open for an hour or so each Saturday, so you won’t be able to come if you’re a few hours late.

Flag Post

Wait, I thought MFT hates bronies?

Flag Post
Originally posted by UnleashedBeing:

He does, he just wants to get into the private room for a reason that is totally unknown to me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MadJedi:

He does, he just wants to get into the private room for a reason that is totally unknown to me.

Maybe he’s there to troll. Quite obvious.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MadJedi:

This is going to be an interest chat.