Forums Off-topic

The brony private room is back! [MLP] page 2 (locked)

162 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by EliteKitten:
Originally posted by MadJedi:
Originally posted by UnleashedBeing:

Wait, I thought MFT hates bronies?

He does, he just wants to get into the private room for a reason that is totally unknown to me.

This is going to be an interest chat.

I have no reason not letting him in knowing he can go out as fast as he got in.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by UnleashedBeing:
Originally posted by MadJedi:
Originally posted by UnleashedBeing:

Wait, I thought MFT hates bronies?

He does, he just wants to get into the private room for a reason that is totally unknown to me.

Maybe he’s there to troll. Quite obvious.

That’s the joke.

 
Flag Post

Get me in that room I want to do things there.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by MadJedi:

I have no reason not letting him in knowing he can go out as fast as he got in.

That’s true, way to be the good guy, Mad.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by 91238576T32:

Get me in that room I want to do things there.

See, I know you were a closet brony. (:

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by UnleashedBeing:
Originally posted by 91238576T32:

Get me in that room I want to do things there.

See, I know you were a closet brony. (:

Sure! I want to get in the room now I want to do things! How many horses are there? Are there any mods?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by 91238576T32:
Originally posted by UnleashedBeing:
Originally posted by 91238576T32:

Get me in that room I want to do things there.

See, I know you were a closet brony. (:

Sure! I want to get in the room now I want to do things! How many horses are there? Are there any mods?

There’s no horses. There’s no such thing as virtual horses, only flash animation horses called Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, AppleJack, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by UnleashedBeing:

There’s no horses. There’s no such thing as virtual horses, only flash animation horses called Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, AppleJack, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity.

This should be the new show description.

 
Flag Post

I can assure that I would never troll an MLP chat room

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by UnleashedBeing:
Originally posted by 91238576T32:
Originally posted by UnleashedBeing:
Originally posted by 91238576T32:

Get me in that room I want to do things there.

See, I know you were a closet brony. (:

Sure! I want to get in the room now I want to do things! How many horses are there? Are there any mods?

There’s no horses. There’s no such thing as virtual horses, only flash animation horses called Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, AppleJack, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity.

I really don’t care! I just want to get rid of this account. :D Fix the sentence.

 
Flag Post

I’m pretty sure it’s ’’There’s no horses’’ since it’s focsued on horses.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by UnleashedBeing:

I’m pretty sure it’s ’’There’s no horses’’ since it’s focsued on horses.

Nope you’re wrong. I’m always right.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by 91238576T32:
Originally posted by UnleashedBeing:

I’m pretty sure it’s ’’There’s no horses’’ since it’s focsued on horses.

Nope you’re wrong. I’m always right.

If you want to be anal about it, it’s technically “There are no horses” because saying “There is no horses” is improper grammar.

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

It’s not. I’m Hispanic.

 
Flag Post

Sure sign me up

Maybe I can even share some of my pony porn with you guys, if you want

 
Flag Post

Not sure if I will ever be able to be there, but I sure am interested.

 
Flag Post

Sign me in

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by MadJedi:
Originally posted by betterplayer:

Mad, I cannot be there when it instantly opens because of work, but I can 5-9 hr later.

This room will be only open for an hour or so each Saturday, so you won’t be able to come if you’re a few hours late.

Awwwwww

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by betterplayer:

Awwwwww

We’ll keep it open for several more hours so you can show up to nobody there.