Forums Off-topic

The brony private room is back! [MLP] page 7 (locked)

162 posts

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Dammit!
Dammit!
DAMMIT!
I really need to stop being busy on Saturdays.

Originally posted by V0idGuard:

I didn’t like today’s episode. Too many musical sequences

How are musical sequences inherently bad?

Alright. Watched it.

Somehow that felt like an ending. Like an ending that really should have been a two-parter (the pacing was similar to the Discord episode), but still… Like an ending.

Flag Post

What is a “Brony”?

Flag Post

They aren’t bad. I just felt as if there were too many of them crammed into a single episode.

Flag Post

Am i the only one who feels like the show could have ended off of that episode?

Originally posted by V0idGuard:

They aren’t bad. I just felt as if there were too many of them crammed into a single episode.

Also agreed.
seriously at least half of the episode was singing..

Flag Post

I was waiting for a “musical episode” ever since Daniel Ingram introduced that May The Best Pet win style.
So that was kinda awesome.

But the ending to this episode somehow felt so final. I don’t know, it just felt strange. I wonder how season four will build up on that.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Where is the room?

Flag Post

Nowhere, the event ended just like the season.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EPR89:

I was waiting for a “musical episode” ever since Daniel Ingram introduced that May The Best Pet win style.

But the ending to this episode somehow felt so final. I don’t know, it just felt strange. I wonder how season four will build up on that.

It’s actually the beginning of a three-parter. The next two episodes related to this will be in Season 4.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SpearDudezor:

It’s actually the beginning of a three-parter. The next two episodes related to this will be in Season 4.

Still have to ask for a source on that, though.
EDIT: HELL

Flag Post
Originally posted by SpearDudezor:

Still have to ask for a source on that, though.

https://twitter.com/MMeghanMcCarthy/status/302576012804366336