Forums Off-topic

a quote for life?

14 posts

Flag Post

i always see people find meaning in simple stuff like a leaf. its fun to do but when i look at it, it seems as if everything has a meaning. But is their a quote to go by in life?

Flag Post

Err… No one’s getting out alive?

Flag Post

“It’s funny that you can write whatever you want between 2 quotation marks, and someone will think you are wise and philosophical.”

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sikesalicous:

“It’s funny that you can write whatever you want between 2 quotation marks, and someone will think you are wise and philosophical.”

Not really true.

Flag Post

Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Flag Post

“It is better to travel well than to arrive.”
-Buddha

Flag Post
Originally posted by congregate5:

“It is better to travel well than to arrive.”
-Buddha

Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance
My own spin on it is: Take time to stop, smell, enjoy the roses (of life) along the journey,,,
cuz, all to soon, ya’ll be covered w/ them and not at all able to smell them.

Flag Post

for science!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sikesalicous:

Yoda: “Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I trained Jedi. My own counsel will I keep on who is to be trained. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away… to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. Hmm? What he was doing. Hmph. Adventure. Heh. Excitement. Heh. A Jedi craves not these things. You are reckless. “

HEH!

Flag Post

Life is what you make it so live with no regrets

Flag Post

“Life isn’t fair, get used to it”

Can be used every day, for a variety of situations

Flag Post

uhh..

“if we spend our lives trying to do everything we want to do, then we never get a chance to enjoy the things we get to do.”

Flag Post

“Hakuna Matata”

Flag Post

The only time you run out of chances is when you stop taking them.

Do not worry about the future for it is not yet come. Live each day in the present and make it beautiful.

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; But often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.

A thousand words will not leave so deep an impression as one deed.

He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.

Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars.