Forums Off-topic

Which classes are the easiest and hardest for you?

59 posts

Flag Post

Title.

I personally think Algebra I and Physical Science Intro are the hardest.
Spanish I is the easiest, though. I have a 122 in that class.

Flag Post

i have this entrepreneur class which is pretty much an easy A

hardest class is ap calc because i suck ass at math

Flag Post

My easiest class would be Advisory Lunch Break Passing Period Honors Trig, and my hardest would be AP Euro.

Flag Post

Physics is just a huge pile of frustration. My writing class is pretty chill, though.

Flag Post

I think my Ed Policy class, and Math class are both very easy. But I think my English class, although easy, is kind of hard just due to all the writing we have to put into our research paper (I have wrote over 70 pages worth of information so far), and my Spanish class can get kind of confusing since we learn a new tense every day then have a test the next day.

Flag Post

The mathematically-oriented classes come the easiest to me.

[rant]
I tend to do really badly in English classes, though, because it’s just boring. I can’t be motivated because I’m not learning anything. I got the highest grade in my class by doing a group project by myself and in one night on a book I skimmed through the night before, while they got to read it over the summer, take notes, and have group discussions. For anyone who actually reads literature it should come naturally to them, but we can’t have nice things because everyone’s stupid. Maybe I’m just being a little overly-critical and arrogant, but I like learning. I’d be perfectly content if they just said “hey, go write a 20-page narrative or fictional story or something, then I’ll critique every last bit so you can improve on everything at once.” At the rate we’re going, it’s “do a 2-page narrative of a certain life-event so you can improve your essay structure” or something along those lines.
[/rant]

But yeah, I like math, social studies is the occasional worksheet or report, so it’s easy enough, and PE has us lifting weights and running around the track daily, which is awesome.

Edit: Well, reading that over again, I can’t say I do badly in English class. I just put things off or disregard assignments until the last day and still manage rather high marks.

Flag Post

None of my classes are really truly hard, just takes a lot of time to complete the assignments. Hardest would probably be Pre-calculus. That class has some really hard homework while the test are manageable. My easiest (as should everyone here) is Health.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlextheGreat13:

Physics is just a huge pile of frustration. My writing class is pretty chill, though.

Physics is lethal.

Flag Post

In Algebra I, we have about 20 problems to do every night. If it’s stuff I already know, it’s easy. If it’s confusing (which makes up about 65% of the stuff we learn), I just don’t do it, then I screw up my grade, since she counts homework as 40% of our grade, because she thinks it’s super important.

In Physical Science Intro, we don’t have HW that often, but when we do, it’s like a 7-page packet that’s due the next day. A good example is tonight. I just finished like 10 minutes ago and I worked on it for over an hour.

Everything else is too easy. Classwork is easy, homework is rare. PE is probably my favorite class, though.

Flag Post

Heavy and Pyro are by far the easiest classes for me. I suck at playing as the Spy and Sniper.

Flag Post

the easiest classes for me is the paladin and death knight.

the hardest i would say is the hunter.

Flag Post

Heavy and Pyro are by far the easiest classes for me. I suck at playing as the Spy and Sniper.

Fuck you, joke-thief.

Flag Post

For me it’s heavy, engineer, and soldier are easysauce, while pyro, spy, sniper, and scout can be challenging.

Though I have to say it may be because my computer drops to ~4 fps when in a game with more than 6 people,

Flag Post

Meanwhile spy and sniper are my favorite classes!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

This trimester ceramics is the easiest for me. Health is the hardest because of the workload.

Flag Post

Hardest: CNC Programming

Easiest: Literature-Based Research

Flag Post

i hate how you guys are being soo modest because then i feel like a duncecap for taking the classes i am taking now.

the only classes i am taking now that any of you would even accept into this thread without making fun of me is AP Psychology and maybe even Advanced Art
all of the other classes i take would get me laughed out of the forum.

Flag Post

Easiest: Any English class
Hardest: AP Physics; hardest shit I’ve ever done

Flag Post

Paladin is easy modo but I haven’t played one in years. I’m doing PvP as an enhancement shaman which is hard as fuck, especially since I’m not pvp-geared and my talents are PvE-oriented. I’m super pro at healing, though.

Originally posted by Aronilius:

the easiest classes for me is the paladin and death knight.

the hardest i would say is the hunter.

Well aren’t you a smartass

Flag Post

Easiest would probably be a kensai/mage. You just abuse your ridiculous magics with your damage to slaughter anything and everything. No previous knowledge of the game is even required.

Hardest is definitely the wizard slayer. You can’t even use potions, belts or gauntlets. Makes your character absolutely worthless.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cizinec:

Easiest would probably be a kensai/mage. You just abuse your ridiculous magics with your damage to slaughter anything and everything.

Hardest is definitely the wizard slayer. You can’t even use potions, belts or gauntlets.

wtf sort of class can’t use potions

Flag Post

easiest is art and computer class
hardest is math, physics and chemistry.

for me

Flag Post

All of my classes are easy except my Biology Honors and Spanish II class. My biology teacher happens to give out the hardest tests. My Spanish teacher is just plain retarded. My Algebra II teacher is even more retarded than my Spanish teacher.
My Geometry Honors, English I, World Civilization Honors, Human Sexuality, and Insrumental Music class are very easy. My I am terrible at English because of the essays, but my English teacher is a lenient guy, but he will destroy you in a conversation. Math is easy for me, so the math classes are the easiest.

Flag Post
Originally posted by onlineidiot1994:

For me it’s heavy, engineer, and soldier are easysauce, while pyro, spy, sniper, and scout can be challenging.

Though I have to say it may be because my computer drops to ~4 fps when in a game with more than 6 people,

For me, spy, heavy and engineer are the easiest in that order. Sniper and demoman are the hardest.