Forums Off-topic

Rolby for Mod 2013 page 11 (locked)

288 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by GentleGyroGinger:

HERE IS MY VOICE RECORDING FOR MY SUPPORT OF ROLBY FOR MOD:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1a8LDOzykbF

Rolby 13!

lol i just saw ur link.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:
Originally posted by GentleGyroGinger:

HERE IS MY VOICE RECORDING FOR MY SUPPORT OF ROLBY FOR MOD:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1a8LDOzykbF

Rolby 13!

lol i just saw ur link.

its good isn’t it?

 
Flag Post

this is rolby’s theme song.

http://grooveshark.com/#!/s/Damn+It+Feels+Good+To+Be+A+Gangsta+Geto+Boys/4Pu4WC?src=5

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by GentleGyroGinger:

this is rolby’s them song.

http://grooveshark.com/#!/s/Damn+It+Feels+Good+To+Be+A+Gangsta+Geto+Boys/4Pu4WC?src=5

lol cool song bro.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by GentleGyroGinger:

HERE IS MY VOICE RECORDING FOR MY SUPPORT OF ROLBY FOR MOD:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1a8LDOzykbF

Rolby 13!

gaay
get some bass in your voice fage

 
Flag Post

I vote Rolby for Mod !

 
Flag Post

pfft, he doesn’t needs to be a mod, as he is already the high king!

 
Flag Post

The Cult of Rolby prohibits modship. He is the High King. To have him be a mod is highly disrespectful to the cult.

 
Flag Post

Kongrats on thread of the year nomination! (In Kongregate forums)*

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by moomoofire11:

Kongrats on thread of the year! (In Kongregate forums)

This thread didn’t win, though.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:
Originally posted by moomoofire11:

Kongrats on thread of the year! (In Kongregate forums)

This thread didn’t win, though.

it got more votes than ur thread.

 
Flag Post

What thread did I make? Also, I didn’t even vote.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

What thread did I make? Also, I didn’t even vote.

yea thats y my thread got more votes lol.

 
Flag Post

The only one that voted for you was yourself. I wouldn’t brag about that.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

The only one that voted for you was yourself. I wouldn’t brag about that.

Did you even go to the first page?
Also, I voted it too.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by cesarcurado:
Originally posted by adv0catus:

The only one that voted for you was yourself. I wouldn’t brag about that.

Did you even go to the first page?
Also, I voted it too.

that guy who created the thread didnt count most votes for me cuz he thought they were ‘made by my alts’ or something.

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

Rolby for mod 2013!!! Yeah!!

 
Flag Post

I would vote if Rolby changed his TERRIBLE profile picture.

 
Flag Post

Why am I not on there

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:

I would vote if Rolby changed his TERRIBLE profile picture.

Apparently, that’s how he looks like in real life.

 
Flag Post

Everbody looks like their avatar………… exactly like their avatar

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by VoodooCoffeeGuy:

Everbody looks like their avatar………… exactly like their avatar

So, you look like a cat?

 
Flag Post

Yes, it is too true.
It was a witch who did this to me.
But I like being a cat though.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by VoodooCoffeeGuy:

Yes, it is too true.
It was a witch who did this to me.
But I like being a cat though.

AWW how cute. I cook cats

Originally posted by Terence22205:
Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:

I would vote if Rolby changed his TERRIBLE profile picture.

allah mad him tat way

Originally posted by Lightningcould:
Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:

I would vote if Rolby changed his TERRIBLE profile picture.

Apparently, that’s how he looks like in real life.

Oh…….

Originally posted by VoodooCoffeeGuy:

Everbody looks like their avatar………… exactly like their avatar

Yep, life sucks when you are a tuba.