Forums Off-topic

Rolby for Mod 2013 page 4 (locked)

288 posts

Flag Post

I wholeheartedly support your proposition, my good sir.

 
Flag Post

No… NEVER! Never never never never never…. Although, I’m impressed by his Drawing on the computer.
NO ROLBY FOR 2013.
Srry Rolby. <3

 
Flag Post

Thank god the modding system on Kong is built better. This thread is pointless because to be a Moderator another Moderator or an Admin would need to nominate Rolby. Candidates are then voted on by mods, and candidates who get good votes are then reviewed by admins. The admins will go over the candidate’s profile, chat logs, and determine if the person would make a good moderator.

While I think Rolby is a decent person everything I have seen of him publicly would, if I were an admin, make me reject him as a candidate for mod. That said, I’m not an admin and it is up for the admins to determine if a user is a good candidate. If you really want Rolby as a mod then talk to other mods or admins and say “Hey, have you considered nominating X user” as it is their nominations that would get him into the voting process.

I also think this whole thread is nuts and should be closed down.

 
Flag Post

So your gonna stop his campaign with your so called “fan base” huh? I dont think so.

Originally posted by Dayovernight:

I highly feel that this topic should be disregarded. As of Rolby is a troll of many rooms and many people dislike him. He pretends to be this sweet guy at times, but in reality, he just wants you to be underneath him. Giving him a moderator status will just lead him to be corrupt and even more abusive than he already it. He starts riots in chatrooms, he trolls (Horribly), and he’s just a plain simpleton. I feel this topic shouldn’t even be thought of, therefore removed. It’s simple to get 40 supporters, as for I could possibly get 600 supporters seeing as my fan base is high. Yet and still, making rolby a moderator will do nothing but destroy Kongregate worse than school years.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by EhseJaybie:

Thank god the modding system on Kong is built better. This thread is pointless because to be a Moderator another Moderator or an Admin would need to nominate Rolby. Candidates are then voted on by mods, and candidates who get good votes are then reviewed by admins. The admins will go over the candidate’s profile, chat logs, and determine if the person would make a good moderator.

While I think Rolby is a decent person everything I have seen of him publicly would, if I were an admin, make me reject him as a candidate for mod. That said, I’m not an admin and it is up for the admins to determine if a user is a good candidate. If you really want Rolby as a mod then talk to other mods or admins and say “Hey, have you considered nominating X user” as it is their nominations that would get him into the voting process.

I also think this whole thread is nuts and should be closed down.

Yeah, but this is a bit new, go get a mod or something. D: I’m too lazy. :P

 
Flag Post

Some of them on that list said NO to you, idiot. You’re getting reported for posting false information about users. You could also be sued for Libel, sir. Watch what you say. Lawsuits and bans can happen from this. Also any who are involved. Us Kongregate Admins request you take this subject down, immediately or suffer the consenquences.

 
Flag Post

vote me or MFT

or FluffyPuppy55

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by FateDustin_2:

Some of them on that list said NO to you, idiot. You’re getting reported for posting false information about users. You could also be sued for Libel, sir. Watch what you say. Lawsuits and bans can happen from this. Also any who are involved. Us Kongregate Admins request you take this subject down, immediately or suffer the consenquences.

says the new person.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:
Originally posted by FateDustin_2:

Some of them on that list said NO to you, idiot. You’re getting reported for posting false information about users. You could also be sued for Libel, sir. Watch what you say. Lawsuits and bans can happen from this. Also any who are involved. Us Kongregate Admins request you take this subject down, immediately or suffer the consenquences.

says the newf@g…

Posts like this will deem you unfit for mod, Rolby.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by speedy250:
Originally posted by Rolby:
Originally posted by FateDustin_2:

Some of them on that list said NO to you, idiot. You’re getting reported for posting false information about users. You could also be sued for Libel, sir. Watch what you say. Lawsuits and bans can happen from this. Also any who are involved. Us Kongregate Admins request you take this subject down, immediately or suffer the consenquences.

says the newf@g…

Posts like this will deem you unfit for mod, Rolby.

fixed bro.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by TexasMadeChicano:

Vote for terrorism, vote for Rolby!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by 123ma:

o’ hell no! Rolby XD as mod XDDD I can see that as a fail xP c: Rolby will never be a good or even a mod !

Who the fuck are you?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by bjjdude:
Originally posted by 123ma:

o’ hell no! Rolby XD as mod XDDD I can see that as a fail xP c: Rolby will never be a good or even a mod !

Who the fuck are you?

some troll who always bullies me in chat.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:
Originally posted by bjjdude:
Originally posted by 123ma:

o’ hell no! Rolby XD as mod XDDD I can see that as a fail xP c: Rolby will never be a good or even a mod !

Who the fuck are you?

some troll who always bullies me in chat.

looking at some screenshots of you in chat it seems you are the one who causes trouble

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by JayZeeM50One:

I support.

 
Flag Post

Dear god, NO.

Having this guy as a moderator will end the life on Kongregate/Earth.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by matamaa:

Dear god, NO.

Having this guy as a moderator will end the life on Kongregate/Earth.

who are u?…

 
Flag Post

Rolby would be an ABSOLUTE TERRIBLE MOD. He’ll ban anyone who misspells his bloody name!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by XxiiSkrillexX:

Rolby would be an ABSOLUTE TERRIBLE MOD. He’ll ban anyone who misspells his bloody name!

If he was that keen on spelling he would have to ban himself a few times after every single one of his posts.

 
Flag Post

Rolby insulted me as a nigger and a low life black so im not going to vote for him.

 
Flag Post

rolby i think you have what it takes and i should be mod as well and rolby should be the room owner of gnarley argle ska

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by BADMAN_CAMERON2:

rolby i think you have what it takes and i should be mod as well and rolby should be the room owner of gnarley argle ska

agreed.

 
Flag Post

Honestly. If you were to make a mistake, or try correcting Rolby, you’d just get a bunch of arrogant and childish comments thrown back at ya’. With all due respect Rolby, I don’t support you on this one.

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

Is chat fag a word?