Forums Off-topic

Rolby for Mod 2013 page 6 (locked)

288 posts

Flag Post

i hope rolby win

Flag Post

Rolby, You want to ban me and my friends so you can rule Gnarly. I do not support.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ImmortalHDFilms:

Rolby, You want to ban me and my friends so you can rule Gnarly. I do not support.

i want to ban u and ur friends so all people who strive for a monarchy in gnarly will be eliminated. so all people of gnarly will be equal. thats the only thing i want.

Flag Post

wtf , NO ROLBY COMLETLY SUCKS im sorry but he would be a friggin horible mod im pretty shue hs underaged hes delusional has no brain is biased , hes evry thing you DONT want in a mod i know hell never get nominated just letting ppl that dont know him , HE . IS. A . COMPLET . IDIODIC . TROLLL . ( and not a good troll) just saying VOTE NO FOR ROLBY AS MOD ! no ones voting yes exept rolby and his alts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nyan_cat__:

wtf , NO ROLBY COMLETLY SUCKS im sorry but he would be a friggin horible mod im pretty shue hs underaged hes delusional has no brain is biased , hes evry thing you DONT want in a mod i know hell never get nominated just letting ppl that dont know him , HE . IS. A . COMPLET . IDIODIC . TROLLL . ( and not a good troll) just saying VOTE NO FOR ROLBY AS MOD ! no ones voting yes exept rolby and his alts

lol u say i have no brains while u are the one who doesnt know how to spell. and u only call me a troll cuz i tried to improve ur spelling.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

lol u say i have no brains while u are the one who doesnt know how to spell. and u only call me a troll cuz i tried to improve ur spelling.

he does know how to spell, this isn’t some essay, freak.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Roki123:

he does know how to spell, this isn’t some essay, freak.

wtf?

Flag Post

the point is that what he said is true, u just try to evade it and fail like u always do.

Flag Post

“narutoxtreeme
:
americans are not fat. Just over weight

Johner1261
:
facepalm

Rolby
:
naruto, they are obese"

Flag Post

Stereotype the whole united states. Not nice.

Flag Post

I’m still waiting to be put on the list.
:’(

Flag Post
Originally posted by JayZeeM50One:

send rice_kripsiez a mail and it will happen bro.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JayZeeM50One:

send rice_kripsiez a mail and it will happen bro.

Oh okay, I will do that.

Flag Post

Displays apathy

tbh, we’re all in it for the postcount, so meh.

Flag Post

Ikr, postcount is amazing.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I support

Flag Post

@above
lol?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ImmortalHDFilms:

i want to ban u and ur friends so all people who strive for a monarchy in gnarly will be eliminated. so all people of gnarly will be equal. thats the only thing i want.

You want to ban us for nothing. PS I know Rice Kripiez is your alt.

Flag Post

This thread is gay.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rice_krispiez9:

Excuse me? I don’t appreciate that kind of language in my thread. You should be ashamed of yourself. Do you know what you say, when you say something is “gay?” Trust me, it’s not okay. Don’t do it again, ******.

(-_-)

Flag Post

AND THEN HE SAID.. VOTE FOR CHANGE

Flag Post

I’m still not added to the list of supporters, and I’m getting really upset. Rolby lied to me by saying that I’d be put on the list if I asked rice_krispies.

Is this a Mod we can really trust?

I see im on the list now ok