Forums Off-topic

I'm converting to Satanism

39 posts

Flag Post

If the Bible were true, Satan is actually not a bad guy
So now I’m just gonna pretend I believe in that stuff so I can be Satanist and SUPER EDGY
discuss
No SDfags please, only intellectuals

 
Flag Post

Satan loves fags.

 
Flag Post

Because he’s a good guy

 
Flag Post

It’s not a coincidence that the only people I know who believe in satan are Christians.

 
Flag Post

Satanists make no sense

They worship the inverted cross.

The inverted cross is a symbol of Saint Peter, who was crucified upside down because he felt unworthy to die the same way Jesus did.

 
Flag Post

Satan gets to walk around naked in hell and nobody criticizes him for it.

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

If we follow the Bible, then God is the biggest douche with all the mental disorder you can name, and Satan is just a rebel. Real Christianity is like Soviet communism. Stalin say something, people believe it mostly out of fear (at first, then it becomes imprinted in their heads), and anti-communists end up being the bad guys.

 
Flag Post

I am not sure if satan is really evil. The bible doesn’t give any back story except that he was an angel at one point named Lucifer and then gathered up other angels to start a rebellion which led to him being banished from heaven.

The bible antagonizes enough to take the stance that he is evil. I have heard of A few satanist who show the brutal murders in the bible and say they are more moral and peacefull than a christian but I have no idea where they are getting that info from because the bible doesn’t say much.

You should worship loki instead! I like how he is an ass to the other gods with all of the insults and evil plans.

Read this

http://www.sacred-texts.com/neu/ice/coo/index.htm

It will take a bit of back story but his insults are funny. This is one of my favorite chapters because it’s all about Loki harassing the gods

Such as, Making fun of the godess freya because her husband left her.
Insults Tyr and odin and even attempts to kill thor in the previous chapter.

Loke beats Satan!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by pink_princess:

It’s not a coincidence that the only people I know who believe in satan are Christians.

This.
Also, no Satanism for me.

 
Flag Post

Worship Loki.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by sCROWt:

Satanists make no sense

They worship the inverted cross.

The inverted cross is a symbol of Saint Peter, who was crucified upside down because he felt unworthy to die the same way Jesus did.

the inverted cross is not the only symbol tied to satan

Originally posted by Immortal7777:

Worship Loki.

worship my ass

 
Flag Post

Norse faith is best faith.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by CrowbarOfJustice:
Originally posted by sCROWt:

Satanists make no sense

They worship the inverted cross.

The inverted cross is a symbol of Saint Peter, who was crucified upside down because he felt unworthy to die the same way Jesus did.

the inverted cross is not the only symbol tied to satan

Originally posted by Immortal7777:

Worship Loki.


worship my ass

No, wprship mine!

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Roki123:

ignored.

and btw, norse faith is stupid unless ur from norway, sweden or finland. same counts for that religion called tengrism. only mongols turks and hungarians may worship that religion. otherwise its just stupid.

 
Flag Post

ignored.

but you didn’t ignore it…you went out of your way to quote and respond to it even though your name wasn’t even used

stupid muzz

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by MFTMFTMFTMFTMFT:

ignored.

but you didn’t ignore it…you went out of your way to quote and respond to it even though your name wasn’t even used

stupid muzz

haha

 
Flag Post

I don’t see how people perceive Satan as bad

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:
Originally posted by Roki123:

ignored.

and btw, norse faith is stupid unless ur from norway, sweden or finland. same counts for that religion called tengrism. only mongols turks and hungarians may worship that religion. otherwise its just stupid.

You just reached new heights of stupidity. Congratulations.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:
Originally posted by Roki123:

ignored.

and btw, norse faith is stupid unless ur from norway, sweden or finland. same counts for that religion called tengrism. only mongols turks and hungarians may worship that religion. otherwise its just stupid.

Same goes for Islam. Only people in Arabic countries worship that religion (worship that religion?!) Otherwise it’s just stupid.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by EPR89:
Originally posted by Rolby:
Originally posted by Roki123:

ignored.

and btw, norse faith is stupid unless ur from norway, sweden or finland. same counts for that religion called tengrism. only mongols turks and hungarians may worship that religion. otherwise its just stupid.

Same goes for Islam. Only people in Arabic countries worship that religion (worship that religion?!) Otherwise it’s just stupid.

iran, turkey, central asia, indonesia bangladesh and albania worship islam too.

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

PLEASE…let him be a satanist…its all Fairy tales anyway so Y U CARE? >mfw this thread
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/MFW+I+find+out+a+friend+of+mines+a+brony_d887b5_3632461.jpg

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by YukonLSF2:

PLEASE…let him be a satanist…its all Fairy tales anyway so Y U CARE? >mfw this thread
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/MFW+I+find+out+a+friend+of+mines+a+brony_d887b5_3632461.jpg

get out