Forums Off-topic

Revelation 13:16-17

18 posts

Flag Post

16. It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17. so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

Says you won’t be able to buy or sell without the mark? So what does that mean? If the government asks for you to tattoo some sort of code on your hand or head… I would refuse :P.

Flag Post

Isn’t reservation about the end of the world?

Flag Post

Isn’t the bible bullshit?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:

no it’s 100% true

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:

Your bravery knows no bounds.

Flag Post

Although the Bible is a load of crap, some insane government might decide to do this. Fortunately, they won’t be able to get me.

Flag Post

Actually, there’s already systems like this happening.
Not on your forehead or right hand, but there is some systems like this already being used.

Also, I’d fight to the death before getting marked.
If something like this happened, it’d come with some bad form of government.

In which case if I heard about people getting marked, and if I could confirm it, I’d grab whatever I can and go to the nearest government run place and kill before dieing myself.
If it’s a gun, explosives, knifes, or simply a small cane or stick, I’d go.

• Kill?
    But that’s immoral!

None who support the cause is innocent, no matter if they know what they’re doing, no matter if they think it’s actually good, they aren’t innocent.
No matter their age, gender, race or anything of that such, they aren’t innocent if they truly and full heartily support the cause.

• Die?
    Don’t you fear death? Why wouldn’t you live on, it could be nice. You afraid of some crazy shit in the bible?

Death?
Well no, I welcome it. Recently I’ve become at peace with death, even if there’s nothing after this life and no reincarnation or anything of that such. Nothingness is just fine if that’s what it must be.

Live on? Because if something like this happened, it couldn’t be nice. I’d be tracked everywhere I go, I’d be watched constantly, I’d be restricted to using the currency allotted to society, and I’d be controlled. My thoughts would be meaningless, they’d be taken over by whoever is in power. If I wasn’t drugged or brainwashed I couldn’t be secured as a member of the new society. But most of all I wouldn’t have a slight bit of freedom, or at least what I used to consider freedom.
With all these things I’d have nothing, I wouldn’t have my own thoughts, I wouldn’t be able to do things I truly wanted, I couldn’t be who I wanted. You may be afraid of death and nothingness, but if that’s what you would get living would you want it?

Bibles? Well no, I couldn’t care less if the bible said that. I forgot about those verses completely, and I’ve only heard them a few times from what I remember.

Flag Post

Zach nobody is gonna read that you know

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilvon:

Clearly, but you responding me tells me someone saw it and noticed it.
Which means you have a chance of reading it, which you very well could.

At the very least I created a post I can use when discussing the subject later, or even just to look back on how I was.

And there’s that moment again.
When midway through typing this post I noticed something.
I recognized the screen. I remember this little small dream but could never see what the text said. I saw a crow where my avatar is, but nothing else.
I would think I’m just crazy as you most likely do, but I tell every dream I remember to at least one person as well as post it somewhere.

The only thing that’s different now is I can see what it says and where it was posted instead of a simple wall of text that I couldn’t understand as well as a crow.

Flag Post

you have a chance of reading it, which you very well could.

lol anyone could. No one’s going to.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MFTMFTMFTMFTMFT:
lol anyone could. No one’s going to.

But should I care if someone else reads it?
There’s no reason for me to, why should I care what a group of people who frequent a forum that I go to think.

I type without fear of what others may say and without a care if others read it. I just type as I go, no thinking of what to say, no thinking if it’d be alright to say, I just say it. Even if it’s illogical and crazy or completely incoherent I’ll say it.

If no one reads it besides me, I don’t care.
If someone wants to hate on it, I don’t care.
If someone likes it so much that they share what I say, I don’t care.

Sure, if someone likes it and finds it beneficial I might be happy for them, but that’s not going to get me to care any more about what I type.
The internet is my diary, no secrets, no hesitation.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zachary_Greene:

Actually, there’s already systems like this happening.
Not on your forehead or right hand, but there is some systems like this already being used.

Also, I’d fight to the death before getting marked.
If something like this happened, it’d come with some bad form of government.

In which case if I heard about people getting marked, and if I could confirm it, I’d grab whatever I can and go to the nearest government run place and kill before dieing myself.
If it’s a gun, explosives, knifes, or simply a small cane or stick, I’d go.

• Kill?
    But that’s immoral!

None who support the cause is innocent, no matter if they know what they’re doing, no matter if they think it’s actually good, they aren’t innocent.
No matter their age, gender, race or anything of that such, they aren’t innocent if they truly and full heartily support the cause.

• Die?
    Don’t you fear death? Why wouldn’t you live on, it could be nice. You afraid of some crazy shit in the bible?

Death?
Well no, I welcome it. Recently I’ve become at peace with death, even if there’s nothing after this life and no reincarnation or anything of that such. Nothingness is just fine if that’s what it must be.

Live on? Because if something like this happened, it couldn’t be nice. I’d be tracked everywhere I go, I’d be watched constantly, I’d be restricted to using the currency allotted to society, and I’d be controlled. My thoughts would be meaningless, they’d be taken over by whoever is in power. If I wasn’t drugged or brainwashed I couldn’t be secured as a member of the new society. But most of all I wouldn’t have a slight bit of freedom, or at least what I used to consider freedom.
With all these things I’d have nothing, I wouldn’t have my own thoughts, I wouldn’t be able to do things I truly wanted, I couldn’t be who I wanted. You may be afraid of death and nothingness, but if that’s what you would get living would you want it?

Bibles? Well no, I couldn’t care less if the bible said that. I forgot about those verses completely, and I’ve only heard them a few times from what I remember.

lol when did CROWEWWS lern 2 red? <:

Flag Post

the mark means money in the hand.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by MFTMFTMFTMFTMFT:
didnt read lol

That’s like saying to someone who has a good concept but is having doubts about it “didn’t care, didn’t listen” after you let him talk.
He won’t care.
He told you, he said how he feels and what he believes, and you didn’t care.
As he talked to you he might of thought of something new.

While he was talking about how his wind panel system isn’t working, he might of thought of a new way to change his panel system to work perfectly. Just a small change.

He goes home and tests it out, and he finds it works.

You didn’t care, you didn’t listen.
But he did.

Flag Post

didn’t read lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilvon:

I read it and I agree with him. Except for suiciding. Not that I’m pussy for death, but instead of becoming a suicide destroyer, I’d try to slaughter this system, instead of just blasting a governmental place.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SpearDudezor:
I read it and I agree with him. Except for suiciding. Not that I’m pussy for death, but instead of becoming a suicide destroyer, I’d try to slaughter this system, instead of just blasting a governmental place.

If you can’t defeat them all, defeat what you can.
Suicide wouldn’t happen if I completed my task, although I’d just move on to the next target. It’s just that suicide is something that comes with the job of carrying out a suicide mission.

You hope you return, many do, but you rarely if ever do.