Forums Off-topic

>TFW your advisor is awful and you have to register after everybody else even though you work your ass off to get priority registration

12 posts

Flag Post

>TFW the only openings for the two classes I need all conflict with each other and I can’t take them.

Flag Post

Now you’re learning about college.

Flag Post

I’m taking only one college class just so I have some place to go once in a while and learn about the legal system more. You should do like me and plan a life in the wilds. Or don’t because only very pro people like me can do that stuff nowadays and my immense philosophical and mental abilities make it even more confusing. I see a dilemma in everything. I must reach a pinnacle of intellect and wisdom to clear the confusion and become super cool. As if I’m not already super cool.

Flag Post

>No picture for your face when

Flag Post
Originally posted by Raelito:

>No picture for your face when

>mfw his feels not face

Flag Post

^
>No feeling for that feel when

Flag Post
Originally posted by SpearDudezor:

I’m taking only one college class just so I have some place to go once in a while and learn about the legal system more. You should do like me and plan a life in the wilds. Or don’t because only very pro people like me can do that stuff nowadays and my immense philosophical and mental abilities make it even more confusing. I see a dilemma in everything. I must reach a pinnacle of intellect and wisdom to clear the confusion and become super cool. As if I’m not already super cool.

I’ll join you in the wilds; we can be modern-day Thoreaus.

Flag Post

>tfw no one cares

Flag Post
Originally posted by MFTMFTMFTMFTMFT:

>tfw no one cares

I’m glad Lincoln got shot.

Flag Post

i’m not

Flag Post

Wow look at all the newfigs here.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LukeMann: