Forums Off-topic

Halo 4 Doesn't Feel like Halo page 2

30 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aldir:
Originally posted by sCROWt:
Originally posted by Cizinec:

every halo is garbage. they are unoriginal, bland, and they feel like you are controlling a brick. the first halo is one of the most disappointing games i have ever played

>unoriginal
>Halo invented FPS

try harder, TROLL

Fucking Wolfenstein invented FPS, you sack of shit

Maze War was technically the first FPS came out in the 70s Wolfenstein not out till some time in the 80s

Flag Post

I’ve only played the first two levels of the campaign.

It was tougher than the previous games, but I welcome the challenge. Generally speaking, it did feel like the previous games to me. It had most of the old weapons and enemies. It genuinely felt like a Halo game to me. I haven’t faced the Prometheans yet, but I’m looking forward to it.

The one thing that bothered me is that they didn’t explain why the Elites rejoined the Covenant. Is that ever revealed?

Flag Post

no shooters TOO MUCH BLOOD PLAY MARIO KIDS AND JUMP ON PEOPLE WHEEEEEEE

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlextheGreat13:

It was tougher than the previous games, but I welcome the challenge. Generally speaking, it did feel like the previous games to me. It had most of the old weapons and enemies. It genuinely felt like a Halo game to me. I haven’t faced the Prometheans yet, but I’m looking forward to it.

The one thing that bothered me is that they didn’t explain why the Elites rejoined the Covenant. Is that ever revealed?

It’s revealed to an extent if you listen to the dialogue and pick up some of the audio log things

The Forge mode is somehow even shittier than Reach’s Forge, but from what I’ve played of the campaign so far at least that’s pretty great
Haven’t been able to try the multiplayer though

As a whole, it seems like 343 is really trying to kick fans in the balls.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlextheGreat13:

It is revealed. In one of the books.

The covenant in Halo 4 is some weird alien cult who still worship the forerunners.